Chapter 10

Molly and Peter got off the plane with the rest of their classmates but Molly stopped for a minute.

"What's up?" Peter asked.

"You go ahead. I want to call Bucky," Molly said.

Peter walked off and caught up with Ned and Molly pressed Bucky's contact and started walking again.

"Hey," Bucky said, and it surprised Molly. Bucky usually goes to play pool at the bar down the street right now, she was expecting to get his voicemail.

"Hey, what are you up to?" Molly asked.

"Nothing much, is everything ok?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. The plane just landed so I wanted to check-in. How come you're not at the bar?"

"I just didn't feel like going today. I'm glad you got there safely, I've been worried about you."

"I knew you would be, but you promised you wouldn't shut yourself in the apartment while I was on the trip."

"It was one thing Mols, plus I'm supposed to be the adult here."

"Fine, Mr. Harrignton's doing the headcount so I've got to go. I'll talk to you later," Molly said.

"Love you," Bucky said.

"Love you too," Molly said and then ran over to the group of her classmates.

Peter saw Molly at the back of the group with MJ and smiled. If Ned was going to be occupied with Betty the whole trip he was even more grateful to have Molly with him. Once the headcount was finished Peter waited while the rest of the class started moving until Molly caught up with him. The two of them sat together on the boat taxi and Peter helped Molly out of the boat when they got to the hotel. Molly and MJ were sharing a room together, and once Mr. Harrigton gave the go ahead and the two girls walked to their room.

The door closed behind the girls and MJ gave Molly a mischievous look. "What happened with you and Peter?"

"Nothing! We just held hands and watched movies," Molly laughed.

"Come on! You've got to move faster than that if you want to be dating by the end of this trip."

"I'll know when the time is right. Now, what happened with you and Brad on the plane?"

"Nothing, he just asked me about you a lot."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Molly was on her way to the DaVince museum and Peter tapped her shoulder.

"How has your day been?" Peter asked.

"It's been good. I've been doing sightseeing and taking pictures for Bucky and Sam. What about you?" asked Molly.

"Oh, you know, same stuff." He couldn't really tell you that he got lost looking for the glass shop where he was going to buy her necklace and then when he found it and got the necklace he got lost on the way back.

"You were taking pictures for Bucky and Sam, too?" the two laughed, "I'm sure they'll be so excited." They pulled themselves together as MJ caught up with them.

"Do you guys see the water?" MJ asked.

Molly and Peter looked at the water. It was pulling towards the middle and seemed to be grumbling like something was alive inside.

"Why is it doing that?" Molly asked.

As the water started to break the surface it looked like it had a face.

"Run!" Peter said.

"What?" Molly asked.

"Run! Now!" Peter pushed Molly and MJ away as the water jumped out towards them. Molly grabbed MJ and took off away from the water.

"Peter!" Molly yelled, turning around.

"I'll be fine, just go!" Peter yelled.

Molly and MJ kept running but a building started dropping debris.

"Get behind me!" Molly yelled. MJ listened and Molly hit her bracelet and the shield came out just in time to block a large piece of debris.

"Where did you get that?" MJ asked.

"Tony Stark," Molly said.

"Awesome, MJ said.

Molly and MJ heard someone calling for help, Molly took off running. She lifted rubble off people and guided them to safer locations as MJ watched her.

"So you're like a superhero?" MJ asked, Molly just shrugged her shoulders, "I have so many questions."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the water monster thing was gone Molly went to find Peter. When she found him, some guy with a cape, Nick Fury, and Maria Hill were with him.

"What's going on?" Molly asked.

"You're ok!" Peter said, hugging her.

Molly held him tight before locking eyes with Fury. She slowly let go, "What's going on?"

"We should talk somewhere more private," he said.

"Molly!" "Peter!" MJ and Ned were running around looking for their friends and Molly and Peter locked eyes.

"Fill me in later?" Molly asked.

"Don't leave me with them," Peter begged.

"Coming Parker?" Fury called from inside his car.

"It will be fine," Molly said. She pushed Peter towards Fury's car and called out to MJ and Ned while running over to them.