Chapter 15

As J. Jones Jameson spoke people started to point at Peter on the lamp post and then they crowded Molly.

"You're Molly Rogers, right?"

"Are you and Spider-Man dating?"

"Are you Spider-Man's girlfriend?"

Peter came down from the lamp post and everyone turned to him.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, please don't touch her sir," Peter said, pulling Molly up against him. But the people didn't stop crowding and shouting things at them.

"Don't say anything, ok. Just get us out of here," Molly whispered.

Peter nodded and picked her up and shot a web to swing them away.

Once they were in the air Molly shouted, "Where are we going to go?"

"I don't know. Your house?" Peter said.

"We can't go to my house," Molly said.

"Why?" Peter asked.

"Everyone will follow us there! Bucky would kill me if I let the whole world know where we lived," Molly said.

Peter stopped on top of the Brooklyn Bridge and pulled out his phone with Ned on the other line. More and more people started to look at them and then a news helicopter came.

"Dude, we have to get out of here, like now!" Molly yelled.

"Ok, ok," Peter said, picking her up again and bringing her to his house.

They stopped on the fire escape and Molly opened the window for them.

"I can't believe this is happening," Peter said, taking off his mask.

"Oh my god!" Molly said In total shock.

Peter started to take off his Spider-Man suit when his door opened revealing Happy. Molly could hardly focus on anything with all the chaos going on around her. She handed Peter a t-shirt and then followed him and Aunt May out of his room. She could tell that Happy was trying to talk to her but it was all too much to handle. Molly passed the doorway and saw a man standing there on his phone. She quickly shut the door and continued to follow Peter into the living room.

"Peter," Molly said, pointing to the TV. The news broadcast was outside of Peter's apartment.

"Maybe it won't be such a big deal," Peter said.

Molly's phone rang and Bucky's contact picture was on the screen.

"Peter, I have to get home," Molly said, hanging up for now.

"What? No, it's not safe for you to be out there right now," Peter said.

"Happy, will you take me home? Please?" Molly said, as her phone started ringing again.

"Sure, kid," Happy said.

Molly hugged Peter and May goodbye and walked down to Happy's car. 

And finally the start of the No Way Home chapters! I hope you enjoy them! ~ Amber