Chapter 4

MAJOR THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER EPISODE FOUR SPOILERS!DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT PLEASE!

Molly's POV

I stepped out of the main room of Zemo's house in Riga Latvia and called Peter.

"You ok?" Peter asked.

"I don't know," I said, explaining to him the events of the fight at the shipping container sight.

"Are you injured?"

"No."

"Well, something is wrong."

"I don't want to do that ever again," I said, wiping away a tear that fell.

"Then come home, Molly."

"I can't, I don't want to let them down."

"Who? Sam? Bucky? Molly, they'll understand if you need to come home."

"It's not just them," I said and there was a long pause.

"Your dad would want you to do anything you did want to either. You have nothing to prove to anyone," Peter said, when I didn't say anything Peter continued, "You are one of the strongest people that I know. You don't have to do this."

"I have to go," I said, sniffling.

"Molly," he said.

"I'll call you later," I said and hung up before Peter could interject.

I walked out to the main room and sat on the couch.

"Karli bombed a GRC supply depot," Bucky said.

"What's the damage," Sam asked.

"Eleven injured, three dead," Bucky said.

"My god," I said, catching everyone's attention.

"Where'd you come from?" Bucky asked.

"I was on the phone with Peter," I said.

"What did he want," Sam asked.

"He was just checking in," I said, "What are we going to do about the Karli situation?"

"She's just a kid," Sam said.

"You are seeing something in her that isn't there," Zemo said, "You're clouded by it. She's a supremacist. The very concept of the super soldier will always trouble people. The desire to become a superhuman cannot be separated from supremacist ideals. Anyone on that serum is inherently on that path."

"Maybe you're wrong Zemo," Bucky said.

"The serum never corrupted my dad and it hasn't done anything to be either," I said.

"Touche, but there has never been another Steve Rogers has there? And you, child, are the offspring of the perfect man," Zemo said.

Sam Changed the subject, "From my understanding, Donya is like a pillar of the community, right? So, when I was a kid, my TT passed away."

"Your TT?" Bucky questioned coming to sit next to me and I slapped his arm.

"Be nice, he means his aunt! Continue Sam," I said.

"Thank you, Molly. When I was a kid my aunt passed away and the entire neighborhood got together for a ceremony. It was like a week long. Maybe they're doing the same thing for Donya," Sam said.

"So if we find the funeral we find Karli and the other Flag Smashers," I said.

"It's worth a shot," Bucky said.