Chapter 28: grognasse

Start from the beginning

Time skip

You were in front of Vivi's club. You pulled your glasses back on your nose.You step at the entrance  and the security let you in without opening their mouth. You walked down the stairs and made your way down. There stood the famous God dog's leader,Johan Seong.

He looked a bit surprised to see you came earlier but got with it. He bowed to you and spoke

"Good evening Mr.Sanzu, I will guide you to Vivi's hideout."he then got straight up and walked ahead.

You looked at his back for a second and walked behind him, you looked around examining the club. You arrived to a door and Johan tapped a code,you then heard a sound,like something was being moved. He then opened the door for you and there you saw Vivi and her guard on a sofa.

You thanked Johan and he left. You sat in front of Vivi and muttered.

"It's daily inspection,I hope everything is where it should be." You said with a slight menacing voice.

"Everything is going smoothly,do not worry Haruchiyo." Her guard,Xiaolung answered.

"Who told you you could call me by my first name,you aren't important to me so know your place,fool." You said slightly leaning back on the couche with your legs and arm crossed.

A blush grew on Xiaolung's face as he quickly apologized.

'Hé has so much charisma...' Thought Xiaolung.

Time skip

You had looked around the club,you checked if everything was all right.Xiaolung explained that the fighting ring will be moved at the workers casino. Unfortunately,you had a small problem with a lady that kept clinging on you. But Xiaolung took care of her.

Everything seemed to be in place and shape. You decided to go back to the office to do a report and maybe get praised by Eugene.

This place should  n e v e r  go down. It was a pillar of the workers,maybe not a big one,but with it,the chairman was stable.

You took a look at the office's door and knocked, you heard a small 'come in' and stepped inside.

"Good work chairman-you said will bowing at Eugene- I'm here to give the report."

"Yes yes, everything was alright?" He asked suspiciously.

"Indeed,everything was in order."you said  standing straight.

"Albright,you can leave now."

"Have a good night chairman." You muttered pouting (not cringe pout) since you craved for his attention.

Time skip

You were on you bed, scrolling on Instagram as  quite a number of woman pic were appearing.
You had just got outta the shower so you hair were still wet.

Suddenly, someone bursted inside your room, breaking the door's lock. You jumped out of your bed, half naked since you didn't put on a shirt.

You well drawn abs seemed to glow.

The person in front of the door was an angered Eugene. You quickly bowed to 90° degrees and waited for him to speak.

"YOU FAILED,M/N.'' He screamed in an intimidating voice.He stepped in front of you.

"LOOK AT ME." He screamed which made you obey immediately. You straighten up and suddenly felt burn on you cheek.

The chairman had slapped you,you trining cheek was reddish.

Your eyes widened but you didn't said anything.

"I JUST GOT A CALL FROM VIVI'S SECRETARY,HER BODYGUARD, XIAOLUNG IS DISABLED BECAUSE OF SOME INTRUDER.YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE."He bursted out, he then took a deep breath and made a calm composure.

"Now Vivi has retired." He massaged his temple it of frustration.

You stood there with your arms behind your back. Your cheeked was tricking after the hard slap he gave you. You didn't cry or seemed to be angered. After all, the chairman is absolute.

You opened your mouth to apologize.

"Im truthfully sorry,sir.I excuse for my lack of attention.I will gladly accept my punishment."You got on you knees and bowed with your head on the floor.

Eugene mischievously smirked at the sight and put his foot on your head.

"Im in a good mood so you won't receive a harsh punishment. Therefore,you will be having more work then before to compensate."

You felt like you were about to scream of joy. When the chairman wanted to punish you. He would put you in a room where... things would happen.

You let him rest his feet on your head and smiled crazily.

"I hope you learn from your error,Sanzu." You felt chills run up your spine. He never called you by your 'first' name.

You opened your mouth and spoke.

"Ha'i, I won't deceive you ever again chairman! Have a wonderful night,sir." He then took off his feet and left.

Time skip

(English)

You were at the gym, you were weight lifting with your headphones on. You then felt a tap on your shoulder. You saw a woman who didn't seem from here.

She spoke :

"Hello?"she said in English.

"How can I help you?"

"Do you speak le français?"

'Oh, she is french.' You thought

"Oui,je parle français.Vous voulez quelque choses?" /" yes, I speak French, you need smt?"

"Hum, j'ai besoin de quelqu'un pour me supporter à soulever les poids."/hm,I need someone to help me lift the weights."

"Nan wesh vas demander à qlq d'autres grognassent, je suis occuper là./Nah bruh, go ask someone else butch. I'm busy right now."

And with that, your peaceful night finished.

Good night...

1170 words
«««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1170 words «««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

«««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»