48*

Yeji's POV

"Can.... Can you clean me up? I.... I'm still so horny" she said shyly to me

Never knew that my wife would be so hungry for sex from me. I smirked knowing what to do so I immediately went down, my face in front of her glistening pussy and I start to leave kisses along her inner thighs, almost near where she wanted me to be. I was teasing her, to make her more needy for me

"Y-Yeji" I heard her say breathily, she was obviously wanting for the contact of mg tongue, for me to devour her insides.

"Be patient my Darling" I said to her and sucked on her skin, leaving a mark

"Hng~" she moaned and let out a sigh

"Tell me Darling......how much do you need me?" I asked her as I was still busy leaving wet kisses on her thighs and my other hand was playing with her nipples

"So much..... Yeji please.... just fuck me al- ahh~" I didn't let her finish, I inserted my tongue inside of her pussy and started thrusting it in and out, making her let out sinful moans. It was music to my ears, how she responded to my touch and how I play with her body.

"J-just like that.... oh my god" she said and I looked at her, her face was so lewd, her eyes were hooded, her mouth was agape and she was drooling a little. I love it how she just submits herself to me, she never demands me to do something to her.

I swirled my tongue inside of her pussy, being able to taste our cums together inside of her. With my other hand, I started to play with her clit as I busily devour her, she was moaning my name again and again, but I wanted her to call me something else. I stopped from what I was doing and I could her her whimper and whine

"Why did you stop? I was almost close" she whined as I hovered back on top of her

"Yeji... why?" she asked me, whining once more

"I'm sure you know why Darling....." I husked as I kiss along her jaw, neck and collarbone. I was still playing with her boobs with my other hand as the other was supporting me up. To tease her and make her think of what she needed to say, I placed my knee on her pussy and gently rubbing it, causing her to moan softly.

"Ahh~" she moaned softly

"Say it Darling" I whispered in her ear

"Please fuck me.... I need you Daddy" she said breathily and it made me smirk, she definitely knows how to make me give in to her

"How would you like me to fuck you then Darling?" I asked her, my finger already playing with her clit and teasing her entrance

"Hmm~ go slow for me Daddy... I want to feel your cock going in and out of me.... I want to feel you deep inside of me" she said and I gently kiss her forehead. She wanted slow sex, I don't mind it at all, I also enjoy that kind of sex which I only experience with her.

"I'll go gentle on you my Darling" I said to her and aligned my cock in front of her pussy, I gently pushed it in, making sure not to shock Chaeryeong. When it was finally in, I moved my hips slowly, and it made me feel her walls more.

"Hmm~ you feel so big Daddy" she moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck.
I kept kissing along her face as I thrusted inside of her, making sure I was gentle and not hurting her.

"C-Can you go deeper? I'm c-close" she said shakily, I tried my best to go deeper and to pleasure her. As soon as I heard her moan continuously, I pushed my hips deeper, to make my tip hit her g spot over and over

"Ahh~ I'm so close" she moaned and held onto me tightly, I was also close, I was groaning on how her walls were gripping into my cock. With one last thrust, both of us came together, she was breathing heavily as she released all her cum.

I pulled my cock out gently and it was covered with all of her juices, I laid down beside her and brushed off the strands of hair that was covering her face.

"Are you alright Darling?" I asked her

"Hmm.... yeah, I'm fine Honey, thank you" she said and giggled. It made me smile knowing that she was always fine and happy doing it with me. I kiss her forehead once again before bringing her into my arms.

"Do you want to wash up Darling?" I asked her, she only hummed in response and I gently carried her into my arms and brought her to the bathroom, I placed her on the bathtub and I also went in, behind her.

I gently rubbed her back, making sure that she would feel relaxed from it.

"You're always so caring Honey" I heard her say

"Well, I learned from the best" I said and both of us chuckled softly.

"I'm really thinking on what to give to Hwang eomma.... I wanted it to be special" she said and I kissed the back of her neck, what she didn't knew was that the dinner we'll have will be all for her.

"I'm sure she'll be happy on whatever you'll give to her" I said and wrapped my arms around her

I planned out something like a second wedding for the both of us, she didn't enjoyed our first wedding which made me guilty. I was sure that this one that I prepared with the help of my family and cousins, it will be on of the precious things for her.

---------

Just a short chapter..... for now