42*

Yeji was starting to worry on why Chaeryeong was answering any of her calls. She had been waiting for thirty minutes already and it was past midnight. She was walking back and forth in their shared room.

"I should pick her up now right?" Yeji asked herself and sighed. She grabbed a jacket and went out of the room and down the stairs. The maids were probably already sleeping so she didn't want to bother them. She was about to leave the house but then the doorbell rang. She hurriedly opened the door and was shocked to see Chaeryeong being held by Seulgi by the arm.

"She got a little bit drunk but don't worry, she didn't do anything stupid. Good thing I was there before they ask for another bottle" Seulgi explained and Yeji nodded.

"Thank you so much unnie for bringing her home, I got so worried" Yeji said as she carries Chaeryeong in her arms carefully

"Don't worry about it but I do have to go now, I still need to drive the others home and Yuna's sleepy already" Seulgi said and Yeji nodded. They bid goodbye to each other then Yeji closed the door.

"Yeji~" Chaeryeong slurred

"Yes darling?" Yeji asked as they made their way up the stairs, going back to their room.

"L-Let's have sex" Chaeryeong slurred once again which made Yeji shock

"W-what?!" Yeji asked as soon as they reached the room and she closed the door

"Let's have sex, I miss you so bad" Chaeryeong muttered as she started leaving wet kisses on Yeji's neck

"Darling, you're drunk, you won't feel better when you wake up later if we do so" Yeji said, trying to push Chaeryeong away from her but it seems like the younger wasn't listening to anything that Yeji was saying.

"Come on, let's make love tonight Yeji, I'm sure you miss me too" Chaeryeong said seductively as she trails her hand down to Yeji's pajamas, palming her already hard length.

"You're hard already, I'm sure you want to fuck me right now" Chaeryeong said seductively once again and pushed Yeji to the bed.

"D-Darling" Yeji stuttered, everything was happening too fast for her and she wasn't expecting that her wife would be like this when she's drunk. Chaeryeong then straddled Yeji and placed her hands on the garter of Yeji's pajamas.

"Don't shy Yeji, I know you miss my pussy a lot" Chaeryeong said and giggled as she pulled down Yeji's pajamas along with her boxers, Yeji was turned on by her wife's actions but she just let the younger do what she wants.

As Chaeryeong was able to pull off Yeji's pajamas and boxers, her dick sprung up and was throbbing hard.

"I think your little friend misses me too" Chaeryeong said and chuckled as she wraps her fingers around Yeji's length and started kissing the tip.

"Fuck" Yeji groaned as she was already feeling so aroused by what her wife was doing to her

Yeji groaned once again when Chaeryeong had stopped teasing her and then started undressing herself, leaving herself naked in front of her wife.

"W-wow" Yeji said, stunned to see her wife being like this. It seems like Chaeryeong would be dominant today.

Chaeryeong then hungrily kissed Yeji's lips and started undressing her as well, carefully removing her wife's shirt over her head and as soon as she did, she trailed wet kisses down her body, making Yeji groan from time to time.

"Darling..." Yeji muttered

"Hmm?" Chaeryeong just hummed as she was busy leaving wet kisses on Yeji's abs.

"Don't tease me now darling, its hurting my-" Yeji was then cut off when Chaeryeong grabbed her jaw and made her look at her

"You shut up and keep quiet. If I ever hear another complaint from you, I'll stop. Understand?" Chaeryeong said in a dominant way and it made Yeji gulp

"Y-Yes" Yeji muttered and Chaeryeong then loosened her grip on Yeji's jaw and continued what she was doing a second ago.

As Yeji thought she was going to die from all the teasing of her wife, Chaeryeong suddenly aligned her glistening wet pussy on the tip of Yeji's cock, slowly lowering her hips to let it inside of her

"Fuck~" Chaeryeong moaned and bit her lip as she felt Yeji's dick filling her insides. She could feel the veins of the cock and how big it was.

"You always feel so good Yeji" Chaeryeong moaned once again, her hands resting on Yeji's shoulder for support as she grinds her hips on a pace that made her mind go crazy

Yeji threw her head back, it definitely had been a while since she and her wife had made love. They were both so busy with work and all the issues that they weren't able to have intimate times together.

Yeji was loving it as much as Chaeryeong was but what she noticed was that Chaeryeong's pussy wan't too tight as it used to be but she knew why. It meant that Chaeryeong was loving it TOO much to the fact that she was extremely very hot and horny. It also meant that it wasn't hurting her and Yeji was glad that her wife is now really getting used to her size.

"Do you feel good darling?" Yeji asked and then grunted as Chaeryeong grinded deeper.

"Y-Yes... oh my god" Chaeryeong moaned as she continued on grinding her hips.

Yeji didn't want to do anything because she knew that her wife needs some relief and by helping her is just letting Chaeryeong do what she wants unless she tells her to

"Oh Yeji~ h-hold me.... I'm so close" Chaeryeong moaned and Yeji held Chaeryeong's hips helping her out as she slowly grins her hips upward to push her dick deeper into Chaeryeong's pussy

"Fuck-" Chaeryeong gasped as she felt the tip of Yeji's dick hitting her g spot

"Right there honey~...." Chaeryeong said as she was catching some air. She was feeling so much pleasure that she was sure she could cum in any second already

Yeji did her best to pleasure her wife but she was also getting way too much pleasure. Feeling the walls of Chaeryeong's vagina and hearing her wife moan out her time numerous of times made her want to cum.

"More... go deeper Yeji, I'm so close" Chaeryeong whimpered and Yeji obliged, She grinded her hips up slowly to make sure that Chaeryeong wasn't too overwhelmed by the speed but she did it slowly just enough for her to reach deep inside of her.

With a few more trusts, both of their breathings were ragged and their foreheads were dripping down with sweat.

"YEJI!" Chaeryeong screamed as she cummed all over on Yeji's cock.

Yeji as well released her load inside of her wife and as soon as they were both calmed down from their high, Chaeryeong collapsed on top of Yeji's chest.

"I'm tired" Chaeryeong muttered softly

"Don't worry darling, I'll take care of you" Yeji said and then placed a kiss on Chaeryeong's forehead. She gently moved Chaeryeong on top of her so that she could pull her dick out, As she did she saw Chaeryeong's eyebrows furrowed which made her chuckle.

She carefully carried Chaeryeong to their bathroom so that the both of them could wash up and finally get ready for bed. They bathe together in the bath tub and Yeji made sure that Chaeryeong was fine. She also dressed her into one of her pajamas and she also got dressed. They both went back to the bed and Yeji covered them with the duvet, she wrapped her arms around her wife's waist and kissed her on the forehead once again.

"That was good" Chaeryeong said which made Yeji to look at her

"Seems like someone's sobered up" Yeji said and both of them chuckled

"Thank you honey, I know you really didn't want to but I guess the alcohol kicked in" Chaeryeong said and Yeji chuckled

"No worries darling, I'll be here when you need me, wether it may be something serious or not" Yeji said and it was Chaeryeong's turn to chuckle

"Thank you again Honey, I love you"

"No need to thank me my Darling, I love you too, Always" Yeji said and they give each other a sweet kiss on the lips before drifting off to sleep.