31

It was 5:30 in the morning and Yeji was already awake. She didn't bothered to get down from the bed immediately because her wife was still peacefully sleeping as her head was hidden in the crook of her neck.

She smiled softly as she stared at the younger's face. She's definitely gorgeous in Yeji's eyes and she won't deny it ever. She brushed off some of the hair that was covering the younger's face and then kissed her forehead.

"Hmm~" Chaeryeong hummed softly upon feeling Yeji's lips on her forehead. 

She slowly fluttered her eyes open and look up at Yeji softly. She then smiled at the older

"Good morning my darling" Yeji said softly and chuckled

"Good morning to you too" Chaeryeong said and snuggled against Yeji's neck once again. Yeji held her tighter and gave her another kiss on top of her head.

"Do you have work today?" Yeji asked her wife

"I have a photoshoot at 10, I need to be there by 8 to get ready" Chaeryeong said and then rubbed her eyes gently.

"I'll drive you to work today and then we can go out for dinner if you want to" Yeji said and it made Chaeryeong smile

"I would love that" Chaeryeong said and both of them chuckled.

The two of them then went down from the bed, as Yeji did her routine which was to always check on the flower and to check her office, Chaeryeong went to take a bath and get ready.

After Chaeryeong, it was Yeji's turn to get ready since Chaeryeong wanted to prepare Yeji's lunch again. Yeji wasn't fully done with her outfit but she went down to find for the younger.

"Darling, do you think-" she was cut off when Chaeryeong got back inside the house with the lunch she prepared

"Yes?" Chaeryepng asked

"Do you think 7pm would be a nice time for dinner outside?" Yeji asks and then the younger walk towards her.

"I think that's just perfect" Chaeryeong said but then she went closer to Yeji to fix the older's necktie.

"You should put on your necktie properly Yeji" Chaeryeong said as she carefully fixed it for the older. Yeji chuckled as soon as Chaeryeong was done.

"It's better if you do it for me" Yeji teased and Chaeryeong rolled her eyes on her.

"Come on, let's have breakfast so the both of us won't get late" Chaeryeong said and pecked Yeji's lips.

They both had breakfast together and later on they left for work. Yeji drove Chaeryeong to the venue of her photoshoot first since she needed to be there earlier than her. Yeji also joined the younger going inside of the building.

"You're finally here, we'll get you ready in a few minutes" Mina said with a smile and Chaeryeong nodded

"Oh, nice seeing you here Mrs. Hwang" Mina said and smiled at Yeji

"Nice to see you too Mrs. Son" Yeji greeted back

Mina then went off first to get a few things ready.

Yeji then turned to face her wife.She wrapped her arms around the younger's waist to bring her closer to her

"I'll get going now darling, I'll ask someone to pick you up after your photoshoot and then you can stay at my office right after" Yeji said and Chaeryeong nodded.

"I love you, have fun with your photoshoot" Yeji said and Chaeryeong nodded

"I will, don't stress yourself much at work okay?" Chaeryeong reminded