21

Yeji's POV

I woke up early today since I wanted to ask my dad about Chaeryeong's credit card thing. I took a bath first of course and changed into some work clothes. I went downstairs and was confused that food wasn't still prepared on the table.

"Yubin" I called and Yubin immediately went towards me

"Yes Ms. Hwang?" she asked

"Breakfast isn't ready yet?" I asked her

"Oh, I'm sorry Miss but Miss Chaeryeong insisted that she would cook today. She's still in the outside kitchen cooking breakfast" she said

"Oh..." I muttered

"Do you want something else Miss?" she asked but I shook my head. I let her go back and I went to the dining area and soon later Chaeryeong went back in the dining area carrying some plates.

"Oh you're awake already, I made breakfast" she said and placed down the plates on the table. She even made me coffee....

"We should eat now since you have work today" she said and sat down across me.

I started to eat and I noticed she was waiting for something.

"What?" I asked her

"How is it?" she asked me

"It's nice, I like how you cooked the kimchi fried rice" I said and she smiled. To be honest, the food she cooked was delicious, I just don'r want to tell her.

"That's nice to here, I also prepared your lunch for work. I do hope you eat it" she said and I nodded.

As I finished eating, I went back up to my room to brush my teeth, Chaeryeong on the other hand went to the mini library.

"Won't you go somewhere today?" I asked as I peeked through the door.

"I'm not sure, I'll just stay here today I guess" she said and I nodded

"I'll head off to work now" I said

"Okay, drive safely Yeji~" she said and I left her there in the library.

I went down to see Yubin fixing up the dishes that Chaeryeong had washed.

"Off to work now Miss Hwang?" she asked and I nodded

"Make sure she eats something for lunch while I'm out. She's at the mini library" I said and she nodded.

I went out of the house and to my car. I drove off to where dad was, which was probably at his own company.

I drove there and parked my car at the ViP area, I was his daughter afterall. I then entered the building and some of the employees greeted me and I just nodded. Going up to dad's office I saw Hyunjin.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and raised a brow

"Dad had a collaboration with my company" he said and I nodded

"How about you? asking for money again?" he asked and chuckled. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"No, I'm here to talk about Chaerueong's bank card. Someone might've deactivated it" I said and he nodded

We both entered dad's office and he looks a little bit frustrated.

"WHAT?! HOW COULD THAT HAPPEN? THEY CAN'T HAVE ACCESS TO-" he was cut off when he saw me and Hyunjin.

"Oh, Hyunjin, Yejic what brings you here?" he asked and cleared his throat

"Collaboration" Hyunjin told him