27

Chaeryeong's POV

"Yeji, N-no" I said, in the most polite way I can and move her away from me a little by pushing her chest.

"I'm sorry Yeji but I told you, I'll only trust you when you finally break up with Haeun" I said and I van see the disappointment in her eyes but she sighed and looked at me.

"I'm sorry as well, I guess I'm just being an idiot. Anyways um, what do you want to do?" she asked me and I thought of something.

"I don't feel like going out today so maybe just read at the mini library" I told her and she nodded

I got off the bed and went out of the room. She followed me to her mini library as I went to find a book to read. I was finding for the book I was reading the other time.

"Umm Yeji, do you know where th-"

"It's on top of the table" she said as she sat down on the couch at the side by the window.

"Oh, thank you" I said and grabbed the book. I noticed that there was a book mark, maybe she put it on there right?

I then was about to sit on the other couch but she called for me

"Just sit here beside me" she said

"Won't you get bored? I'm just gonna read anyways" I told her and she shook her head

"I don't mind, I don't have anything else to do anyways" she said and I nodded. I then sat beside her and started to read. It was kind of uncomfortable since I was like sitting properly with my back straight up.
I then heard her chuckle beside me.

"What?" I asked her

"Be comfortable while reading, come here" she said and let me lean against her. I did as so as she wrapped her arm around me. I laid my head on her shoulder and then put both of my feet up on the couch to finally read comfortably. It actually feels nice and she wasn't talking. It was just quiet inside the mini library and only the two of us were there. I suddenly smiled at the thought but I hope she just thinks I was just smiling because of what I was reading.

Yeji's POV

I respect Chaeryeong's decision and I think she's right. I should break up with Haeun first if I really want to get her trust.

She was reading here beside me, I really don't like reading much but you guys would probably wonder why I have this mini library.

The reason was because this makes me remember my old friend when I was still so young. I wasn't able to hang out with her much since she suddenly disappeared. I kept asking my parents if they know what happened to her but they said they didn't know.

We used to play a lot before and if I could even remember she has an older sister, that's what I know.

Later on, I flinched when I heard something drop to the floor, when I look at Chaeryeong she was already sleeping, the book already fell to the floor.

Is she really like this when she reads? well, I think it's cute and she looks really beautiful. I didn't want to wake her up so I just stayed there beside her. I was just looking out on the window when she suddenly moved to face me, she also moved closer to me. I chuckled when she did that.

I carefully carried her to place her on my lap to cradle her. As soon as I did that she hid her face on the crook of my neck.

She always look so fragile, as if you're not allowed to hurt her in any way. I kissed her temple and later on, I was also falling asleep.

Third Person's POV

"Hey, it's Yeji home?" Seulgi asked as she got in with, Irene, Lia, and Ryujin.

"Yes Mrs. Kang, she's probably upstairs with Mrs. Hwang" Yubin said and Seulgi nodded

They went in and went up to check if both Yeji and Chaeryeong are home. They first went to check on Yeji's office but when they got in no one was there. They then check the bedroom and no one was also there.

"Maybe Chaeryeong's bedroom?" Lia guessed and they check as well but still no one was inside the room.

"Where could they be?" Ryujin asked and later on, Seulgi thought of something.

"Maybe at the mini library, they could be there you know" Seulgi said and they nodded. They went towards the mini library and knocked on the door softly. They gently opened the door and as soon as it was open they were shocked to see the two sleeping together on the couch.

"Aww, that's so cute" Lia said

"I guess Yeji's starting to like Chaeryeong" Ryujin said and chuckled

"Yeah.... she is" Seulgi said and smiled. She was actually glad finally seeing the two not being awkward, they look very close now.

"Let's leave them be first" Seulgi said and the two nodded and they went downstairs

They stayed at the living room and watched some tv but then Ryujin asked a question to Seulgi.

"Seulgi unnie"

"Yes?"

"What does Yeji have at the very end of the hall? like not any of us were able to see what's inside" Ryujin said

"Yeah, what's in there?" Lia asked

"I'm not sure if Yeji would be happy if I tell you guys" Seulgi said and chuckled

"Wait, you know?!" Ryujin asked in shock and Seulgi nodded

"Of course I do, but I can't tell you guys. I promised Yeji not to tell anyone" Seulgi said

"Come on unnie, we're cousins, at least tell me" Lia said and Seulgi shook her head

"No can do girls" Irene said

"Eh? so you know as well?" Irene asked and Irene nodded

The other couple sighed in defeat and just continued watching tv.

(Of course, the readers need to know what's inside that room so....)

The room at the end of the hall was the biggest room in Yeji's house. That was supposed to be the room for her and her wife.

Well why isn't she and Chaeryeong staying there? well she wasn't sure of it yet since she still has the thought of her first love, I guess you guys know who it is already since I've been giving clues.

So inside the room was a big bed, a walk-in-closet, a nice balcony and a big bathroom as well which had a nice bathtub, well as expected of Yeji she would spend a lot for a person she loves the most.....

[ Flashback of Yeji's childhood would be on the next update ]