𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒

~ "what's a nargle?"~

As the carriages disappeared in the Lavander haze so was Harry's dignity who was staring at cho like a fool while she talked to her friends.

"I brought Neville" Katie announced excitedly, grabbing his friend's hand to guide him to Harry, ron and hermione who had left him behind in the train.

"Hi guys"

"Hi Neville"

All of them were staring at the fog not really caring to look at each other.

Katie frowned at them now that she realized there wasn't anything interesting about it.

"...okay, let's get in the carriage then" she walked away from the four and made her way to it where a girl with blonde hair was sitting on.

Harry turned around to do the same but found himself in front of a creepy winged horse.

"What's that?" He asked, everyone looked at him as if he was crazy.

"What's...what?" Hermione asked.

"What's pulling the carriage" he insisted.

"...nothing is pulling the carriage Harry, it mover by itself like always" hermione frowns.

Harry ignored Hermione's comments and made his way with Katie, still admiring the strange creature in front of him.

"Your not going mad" the blonde girl said with a sweet voice, revealing her face under her upside-down magazine "I can see them too, your just as sane as I am" she smiled sweetly at the boy, then at katie, who was in front of her who responded with another smile.

"Everyone this is looney lovego-" Hermione started but was shut with Katie glance "luna lovegood"

Katie looked Hermione up and do disapprovingly before directing her gaze to luna "I'm Katie, nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you" she opened her big eyes even more making her look insane.

"I like your necklace" Hermione said to break the tension.

"Thanks, it keeps me away from nargles" she leaned forward to whisper.

Now, as much as Katie tried to get along with luna, she now frowned.

Then the carriage started moving.

"I hope there's pudding" she said 

"What's a nargle?" Harry asked Katie who made her best to make luna believe she knew what she was talking about.

She slightly shrugged.

• • •

"She was at my hearing"

Harry's voice was the first thing that actually passed through Katie's ears that night, as usual, she would daydream ignoring dumbledore's speech every year, she should know by now that it's not a good decision of hers to not pay attention to dumbledore's giving that something chaotic happens every year like the Triwizard cup last year, the dementors on year 3, or the three-headed dog hidden in a random room on year 1, she still ends up finding out by herself anyways so why listen to him?

Althoug, Harry's sentence was quite of her interest, she had heard the whole story on the train earlier that day, she didn't know as much as the rest of them who where with Harry after it.

"Who?" She asked.

"The woman in a pink dress" Harry whispered back.

Blah, blah, blah, words and words that Katie didn't listen to either.

Dolores umbridge was the woman's name, she was apparently the new dada teacher and part of the ministry, that's all katie knew about the woman, she wanted to leave the rest for the plot of year 5, what would be the fun without a plot right?

Once the feast was on the table, she started eating to go to sleep, to start a new year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amount of words: 547

Chapter 39, carriages 

Invisible string