𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢

~"How was the summer?"~ 

Katie was going to the first floor, the weasleys would be there in a few minutes and she didn't want to be late.

"Are they here yet?" Katie asked, her dad was standing there with his arms crossed, he looked furious "what's wrong dad?"

" I can't believe that your mom allowed you to go a month earlier, and without my permission!" He yelled really mad.

"I still don't understand why you don't want me to go" she finally replied going to the kitchen and putting some jelly to a toast. She hated the way her dad was with her, he thought she was a baby who couldn't take care of herself, she was almost 15 and still she wasn't allowed to stay home alone or buy her own clothes. Most of her closet was filled with sweaters, long-sleeved shirts and jeans with no rips, for her dad, tops or shorts "revealed too much skin" so even if it was summer, she needed to wear jeans. That's why she wanted to go to hogwarts. They let her be there, she has no one telling her what to do, what not to do or what to wear and what not to.

"It can be dangerous, you don't know what crazy people are out there!" He snapped back, he tapped the floor with his shoe a few times when he suddenly said "I have an idea! You'll go with jake!"

 "What?!"

 "What?!"

"Yea, it's great, you won't have to be alone and you'll be with your brother!"

"Dad, I'm going to be with my friends, Jake will be bored there" Katie said.

"True, and I haven't even packed!" Jake protested.

"It's not a problem, I'll pack them for you, they will be here in about ten minutes we have enough time!"

Here he was jake, in the burrow with me.

He was siting in a barstool besides the twins, Jake and them are in the same year and they don't really get along. Jake is a prefect so he really like everything to be organized, fred and George were the opposite, they do pranks around the castle and break rules. Katie always thought that they could get along very well if Jake didn't care so much about his good boy reputation. She knew he wasn't that "good boy" he looked like, he just liked to have mom's and dad's approval in everything and he knew that if he had a bad grade, they would be disappointed, mostly Jacob's.

"Well..." Jake lowly said "how was the summer?" He forced a smile at the two waiting for an answer.

"Very good" George replied with a forced smile too.

"We are selling some stuff for jokes but I guess you don't care since you are so good being a boring prefect" fred said, katie never really knew why they hated each other at all, and she was decided to find out.

"Yeah right, you should have fun, you three would make a good friendship if you want to" Katie suggested.

"I don't think so"

"I don't think so"

"I don't think so"

"You are even talking at the same time, it's so adorable!" She said mischievously.

"We are not"

"We are not" 

"We are not"

"No, besides, George and I don't want to hang out with mr boring" fred snapped crossing his arms.

"You two should hang out with him, maybe like that you'll get more O.W.L.S!" Molly snapped angrily at the pair, then she turned her gaze to Jake and katie "hi dear, do you need something?" She asked, they both shook their heads politely "very well, katie, Harry was looking for you this morning but you weren't here yet, you can go to his room if you want to, is the second door in the 3th floor" she said that and left. 

Katie turned to his brother who was watching her with a sassy smirk. She rolled her eyes and went right where molly told her to, once she reached the second door of the 3th floor, she knocked on the door nervously.

What if he wants to say something bad?

     He will not you prat, he was looking for you.

What if he doesn't like me anymore and he likes another person?

      Oh come on, he probably spent the summer stuck on the Dursley's, who could've he met?

And what if it's someone who he met in hogwarts and he- oh my god he's coming.

The door was opened, a black haired boy with beautiful green eyes that were practically covered with glasses was standing in front of her. Yes, Harry 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Amount of words: 751

Chapter 2, looking for you

Invisible string