ℎ𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠

~"Venus flytrap that is"~

Katherine's pov 

We were aborning the hogwarts express already.

"This thing is full" Hermione said after checking 7 wagons and finding out they were full.

"Here we have one" Ron said relieved, sitting down like he's been walking for an hour.

They all sat down and I was about to but I spotted Neville in one of the wagons next to that one.

"Aren't you sitting?" Harry asked after seeing I was leaving the wagon.

"Oh yeah, I saw Neville, let me say hi" I explained, I slid the door close to manage myself with Neville.

"Hi Nev!" I greeted once I entered to the wagon.

"Katie!" He said.

I hugged him and sat next to him. We talked for a long time.

"Did you get my birthday present?" I asked him. I sent him a muggle gardening kit with some muggle plants, my mom had it in the attic and I couldn't find anything better, I mean, we talking about Neville.

"Yes! I love it! It came with all the description of each plant and seeds to grow them! They didn't do anything cool at all, wait, forget it, there was one that could eat flys and other insects!" He said very exited "Venus flytrap that is" he remembered "they were amazing and I had de opportunity to see it grow! I takes years to be completely grow but I have it with me so I can take care of it in hogwarts!" He took the plant out of a little box "I throw a spell at the box so it could live- well, actually grandma did it, I was scared of it not working and killing the plant"

"I'm happy you enjoyed it, what else did it have?" To be honest, I love plants too so learning about muggle plants was exiting.

"Well, there was actually a snake plant I thought it was actually a snake and it scared me a bit, but it was a normal plant, it's beautiful, I have it in my room. Oh! And it also had flowers..."

• • •

"Katie?" I heard Harry yell from outside.

"Here" I said peeking out my head.

"Oh, hi Neville!" He greeted wen he entered to the wagon "sorry to interrupt, it's just that Katie told us that she was just greeting you and we got worried, I can go now, bye!" He said, he was about to leave us when Neville whimped.

"I didn't know your friends were waiting for you!" He said looking at me "I should've been a nuisance talking about plants when you needed to go!"

"No, no Neville, they were waiting for me but I like to be with you, you are no nuisance" I comforted him, I looked at Harry for help.

"Yeah, I just thought something might've happened to her, it's been 4 hours already, I just thought something happened that's all" he said "we knew she liked talking to you so we were expecting her to stay, just not half of the ride" he sat next to Neville to talk, he seemed to calm with his words.

"Oh, ok" he said "well, you can go to your wagon again katie, I don't mind, really" he said.

"No Nev, I'm not leaving you alone, take Trevor we have space in our wagon don't we?" I looked at Harry in response.

"Yeah, don't worry, c'mon I'll help you" he stood up and grabbed Neville's trunk and grabbed it with him.

"Ok" he stood up and grabbed the plant box in one hand and Trevor in the other one.

We went to our wagon and stayed there the rest of the trip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amount of words: 587

Chapter 12, hogwarts express 

Invisible string