𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒

~"you have to believe me!"~

Katherine's pov

I was waiting in the common room for Harry, I was really concerned.

It's been an hour and a half since he left and he's not back yet, who knows what's happening there?

When he finally stood from his seat he walked through the great hall and all the students were murmuring things like "he's underage" or "he's a cheater"  

He's only 14, he can't do this.

Don't get me wrong, he's incredible, strong, amazing, and many other things, he would beat those task's asses with no problem but he's still a teen. And my best friend.

"You have to sleep kath, it's getting late" Hermione reassured me, she was already in her pajamas by the door of the girls' bedrooms.

"I'm not sleepy" I said without looking at her.

"Because your worried, lay in bed and close your eyes, believe me, your falling asleep"

"I'll go up in a bit" I said, this time looking at her "goodnight mione" I smiled.

"Bye, goodnight" she disappeared through the stairs.

I actually was sleepy, but I couldn't sleep, not until knowing what was going to happen.

10:43

10:57

11:02

I was falling asleep, fighting to stay awake, I was loosing the fight until I heard the portrait open. I jumped from the couch to see Harry with a worried expression.

"I don't know what happened, it wasn't me" he said with a soft but still concerned voice "you have to believe me!" He totally looked like wanting to break in tears, he was scared.

I could see it in those beautiful green eyes, they weren't green anymore, they were almost grey, filled up with all the emotions he was feeling. Fear, worry, sadness, everything but that usual happiness his eyes expressed with bright green tones that was replaced with grey and no life at all.

I didn't know what to do, I just hugged him. I wrapped my arms around his torso and he did the same.

"I believe you" I whispered, caressing softly his hair while he sobbed.

"I'll have to participate, I'll have to be in the tournament" he sobbed against my neck.

We stayed in silence until his sobs stopped and he calmed down.

"You're going to be ok" I said cupping his face once we broke de embrace "Harry James potter, you are the most amazing, capable and best person I have ever met. Never forget that" I said hugging him again "promise me you are never forgetting it" I raised my hand with my pinky finger up. "Pinky promise?"

He slightly chuckled "pinky promise"

He wrapped his arms around me once more and said goodbye.

"Goodnight katie" he said with a tired smile.

"Goodnight Harry, rest" 

"Same to you" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amount of words: 440

Chapter 18, believe

Invisible string