𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝘐

~"Harry left them there for you"~

"Oh come on, you know he does!"

That day in the night, Hermione was in Katie's room.

"I know but what if he doesn't want to be in a relationship?" Katie questioned to hermione who was sitting in the bed with her.

"When you like somebody you want to be in a relationship with them" she started, she found out that Katie liked Harry after they met Sirius last year, she's been pretty insistent to make them a couple since then ", you like him, he likes you, give the first step!"

"I don't know mione, I still need to figure out things" She said, hugging her legs and placing her head on her knees.

"Like what?" She asked, She sighed. Did she really need to figure things out, or she was just afraid of him rejecting her?

"I'm going to the bathroom" with that she stood up and went to the bathroom which was at the left corner of the room.

 A knock on the door interrupted Hermione's thoughts about what to do with her best friend, hermione stood up to let in the person who was standing in front of the door which was locked, after unlocking it, that familiar boy was standing in front of the door, with a kinda disappointed expression after seeing who opened the door.

"What's going on?" Hermione asked at his disappointment.

"I wanted to leave some sweaters, it's kinda cold so I wondered if Katie was too" he started, flushing a bit "is she here?"

"She's in the bathroom, you can leave them here" Hermione pointed at a desk which was placed next to the door.

"Oh...uh...okay, tell her that I left them there okay?" He muttered, turning back to the door to exit the room, before that he turned on his heels and said "there's one for you if you want, by the way..." he finally left.

After some minutes, katie left the bathroom already in some pajamas, she also had her hair down and some socks.

"What's that?" She asked, pointing at the folded clothes besides her friend.

"Sweaters"

"I know they are sweaters" she cleared "but why are they there?"

"Harry left them there for you, he said that he wondered if you were cold" she said with an amused expression.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Amount of words: 367

Chapter 4, for you I

Invisible string