Wasted At a Party •OT8•

Start from the beginning

His face lit up with a smile.

"Oh, hey Y/n!"

"I LOVE your house- it's so...big" you slurred your words, using gestures with your hands and almost spilling your drink.

Johnny blinked for a minute.

"Y/n it's not my house," he said bluntly.

"What?" you furrowed your eyebrows, looking up at him with confusion.

"Then how come there's a cardboard cutout of you in one of the bedrooms?"

"WHAT?"

...

After Chan sat you down on one of the couches in the living room because you were a stumbling mess, you were getting bored. Very. Bored.

Everyone else around you was having fun, drinking, laughing, etc. But you had to sit down because Chan was afraid of you wandering off or getting hurt with how much you already drank.

You turned your head and looked at Jeongin sitting next to you.

"Did I ever tell you how pretty you looked today?" you leaned onto Jeongin's shoulder.

"Yes...five times," Jeongin sighed, taking a sip of alcohol from a bottle on the side table next to him.

"You never said it back," you puffed out your bottom lip at the boy, looking at him with puppy eyes.

He looked over at you and softened his expression with a small smile.

"You look pre-"

"You don't mean it," you groaned as you sat up, getting off of the couch and leaving him alone.

"Y/n! I mean it!" Jeongin exclaimed.

You gave him a harsh wave as you walked away down the hallway. You were pretty tired from the practice sessions you had yesterday, so you wanted a little rest. At least a couple minutes of silence.

You walked into a reading room, spotting a sofa chair in the corner. You smiled and fell onto it, curling yourself into a ball as you pulled your hoodie over your head to cover your face. It was nice and dark so you could easily fall asleep.

What felt like only five minutes later, you were woken up by the sound of talking or shouting. You didn't move an inch as you watched Chan jog right by you, followed by Taeyong and Mark. What are these idiots doing?

You laid sideways on the chair with your legs dangling off the side and your head resting on the armrest as you watched more people run back and forth in the open doorway.

"She couldn't have left, right?" Hyunjin said down the hall.

"Not unless she teleported," Haechan replied with sarcasm.

You let out a small laugh, followed by uncontrollable giggles. Everything was funny to you. Hilarious, even.

Johnny walked by.

"Taeyong, why do you have a cardboard cutout of me in your bedroom?" you heard Johnny ask.

"What?" Taeyong asked.