47-SEDUCE

Six months into the pregnancy, Build's health condition is getting better. His body got used to the changes. No more feeling weak from the morning sickness. At least he is not lying down on his bed all the time.

If before this he couldn't consume much or he will end up throwing up. Now he gains much weight from the constant craving and his huge appetite. Build knows he's always gluttony but carrying another person inside him makes him want to eat most of the time.

Bible has always known his husband is beautiful but as the younger man is getting chubbier and rounder for months now, he doesn't know how much longer he can wait from controlling his needs for Build. His husband's clinginess and cuteness with the full pink cheeks and plumper lips make him want to relish him more.

The early months of Build in pain make them tired and forget that they didn't get to fulfil their sexual needs but with Build being healthier, more beautiful and clinging as days passed, Bible's mind goes wilder.

He wants his husband. He needs him. It doesn't help when nowadays Build somehow feels the same thing as he couldn't stop flashing his sexy body to Bible. He prefers to wear Bible's shirt whenever he's at home and sometimes only matches it with short pants, accentuating his dazzling body figure.

Just like today when Bible reached home to be served with his husband walking around their house with his own thin white shirt, the protruding tummy makes the long shirt tug upward, revealing Build's fair slim thigh and no pants. 

No pants? Is Build serious?

Bible can see his round naked butt peeking through the white shirt. The plushy ass bounces every time Build moves making Bible's cock twitch, straining hard wanting to be freed and he can't wait any more.

Build is on the kitchen counter when he can sense Bible's presence behind him. His husband back hugging him tight while whispering loves to him and when Bible pushes his body more, he can feel the bulge on his ass. Bible is kissing his neck while grinding his clothed cock deeper towards his ass, saying his wants and needs.

"Bible...ah."

The tension kills him. He wanted Bible too. That calls for the sultry action and sexy outfit he purposely wears to seduce his husband. 

"What are you doing walking like that baby... do you know how sexy you are? I feel like eating you right here right now."

Bible possessively growls in Build's ears sending the pleasure right into his stomach and his own cock hardened.

"Then, what are you waiting for? take me, hubby."

Build humps his ass to meet Bible's grinding and that is the last resort before Bible slips his one hand inside the shirt, slowly rubbing it from his back to his tummy before pinching his now perky nipples making his back arches. He doesn't realise that he has been missing this feeling. Every touch makes Build mewls harder. Their breath hitch.

Bible bends him on the kitchen counter, kissing his lean back to his slim waist, down to his soft plushy butt before spreading the ass cheeks revealing his pink entrance clenched empty. So tight, so inviting for his husband.

Bible dives right into it lapping the hole deliriously while Build holding tight on the counter, hands trembling to support his weight. His legs feel weak but he keeps pushing his ass. Responding more to Bible's attack. His butt cheeks and thigh red with Bible's hard biting. Build tastes so good, it's pleasant. It's addicting.

"Ah..."

He moans louder every time Bible's tongue licks deep on his rims, slurping into his warm wall, telling him how delicious he tastes and he knows he wants something bigger, something wetter than it that he cries for more.