7- HEARTLESS

Bible is furious, he knows he has a bad temper but all this time he tried so hard to control his anger, the worst thing he remembered he did was beating his rude customer in his fitness centre for harassing Us.

He did have to resolve the matter at the police station after paying the poor man compensation and settling his hospital fees.

That was it, that was because the man was rude but now with Build, why he used violence towards him? One thing he knows is he got super angry at him that he attacked the man's face by slapping him, not once but twice and that happened after one phone call from his mother, advising him to pay more attention towards Build.

And that was it, he did not even allow the guy to speak and defend himself.

Bible walks out fast from his house, gripping his hair strong, somehow contemplating his action.

No.

Build deserved it, he obviously tattled to his mom about their marriage life or else how come his mom noticed about it? Not to add how currently Bible is extremely stressed with all of the postponed projects in his office, the client who withdrew from funding Faith and also Us who got all sulking and pissed at him for finally finding out that he was forced to get married, just after 3 months. 

Yes, all of them triggered to his mad action towards Build.

But why do you pour it all on Build, what if the guy really doesn't know anything?

He can hear the question deep in his inner mind.

Stop Bible, he deserved it. Yes. He deserved it. Now go to Us and persuade your lover back. You're wrong for not telling him about your marriage.

He brushes off his thought about Build and drives to Us's house to spend his time with him. Us was mad at him because he thought Bible had betrayed their love especially when they are each other's first love, he also knows about the news from someone else and not from Bible's own mouth which makes him all angry and annoyed at Bible.

They have been together for 8 years when Us was still a resident at Faith. They met there and developed a friendship before Bible confessed his love to him when both of them were 20 years old. One issue is, Us is too engrossed in his career as an actor that he is not ready to get married to Bible even though the other had been asking and proposed to him several times already. He thinks it is still too early to be tied up with marriage and the commitments that will come with it especially when he is just at the peak of his career.

Lucky to be him since Bible loves him so much the guy is willing to wait for years before Us is fully prepared for it. That was why when Us heard about the news of Bible being already married when he was away for a drama shooting for 3 months, he was pissed and mad. How dare Bible lied to him and made him an idiot. He knows Bible is whipped at him, no man or woman can take Bible away from him. He despised Bible's husband so much for taking away his man.

******

Us cries his heart away after Bible arrived at his house, bringing a bouquet of roses and chocolate trying to explain the news.

"honey, you understand me right? I've no choice but to marry him. It's my parents' decision or dad's gonna stop funding Faith. You know how much I love you and Faith, right? I love you honey, I miss you"

Bible earnestly tries to explain to him and from there Us knows, the marriage was totally out of love. He grins widely imagining how poor Bible's husband is to have a husband who hates him. He kisses Bible and straddles his lap as a sign that he forgives him, after all, he knows Bible Wichapas is totally wrapped in his fingers and no one can take him away from him. He teasingly pushes and grinds his ass on Bible's lap feeling his crotch slowly harden. He flirts and kisses the man's lips seductively trying to woo him with his alluring and sexy moans.

"I believe you Bib, I miss you. Now can I have my biggest present?"

He hungrily bits Bible's lips while his hand slowly unbuttoned his clothes. Bible does not let the chance away when he slots his tongue into Us's plush lips with his hand massaging his bulging balls.

They are going to have so much fun tonight.

ㄱㅅ

BibleUs guysss???

Yes, Bible is that guy but don't worry Build Jakapan is not an idiot. Really appreciate your comments. Thank you^^