c h a p t e r t h i r t e e n .

"Hey, why are you looking at him like that?"

Mino blinked. He didn't realize he was frowning. "Sorry."

Jinhwan smiled at him. "Don't worry," he told him. "I don't see Jinwoo as how you see him."

He was finally meeting Jinwoo's infamous best friend. To be honest, he is handsome and he looks kind and everything Mino could be jealous about.

"Besides, Jinwoo is very loyal. Believe me, Mino, he has never once laid his eyes on someone else."

Jinwoo chuckled to that. "What are you doing, babe?"

Babe?

"Oops. Sorry, I got used to it."

It looked like Jinhwan tried to suppress his laughter. "Come on, Jinwoo, help me out here. The task is to convince your boyfriend not to be jealous of me."

Mino was feeling so out of place. He disliked it so much, especially the way the two were looking at each other. It was like they were exchanging inside jokes with their eyes. He cleared his throat.

"I feel like I should just leave."

The mere voice of Jinhwan was irritating to him. He bit his I think so too.

"Stay, Nani. I swear Mino doesn't bite, right, baby?"

Jinwoo used his honey voice. It was unfair, how can he resist that? "I'm sorry, Jinhwan. I won't try to kill you with my stare anymore. And please stay."

Jinhwan visibly gulped. "Hey," while Jinwoo reprimanded him.

He held Jinwoo's hand possessively. "I'm just kidding, love."

They were going home after meeting with Jinhwan. It was actually awkward to Jinwoo. He tried to joke with Jinhwan to ease the awkwardness, but he can easily sense Mino's jealousy.

"Is he going to stay in Korea?"

He almost jumped when Mino talked. The ride was silent until he suddenly broke it. "Yes," he answered. "After what happened to his dad, he can't leave anymore."

"Then should we just go to Japan?"

Jinwoo looked at his boyfriend. He needed to see if he was being serious, just a hint of it will do. But Mino was grinning. "Should we?" he challenged. "I still get calls from theatres."

And the emotions on Mino's face shifted. His eyes were never leaving the road. He caught how his knuckles became more visible as he held the steering wheel tighter.

"Oh, was it supposed to be a joke?" Jinwoo feigned innocence. He decided to brush the topic off, he didn't want to make Mino uncomfortable.

"We can move in Japan if that's what you really want." Mino finally looked at him and he briefly smiled.

Jinwoo bit his lips. It was his turn to feel overwhelmed, he guessed. "I want to."

Mino nodded, his eyes back on the road. "Then we should go. I'm a freelance writer now, I can write wherever I want to. Your theatre is in Japan so you have to be there. And where you have to be, of course I have to be too. We're a pair after all."

He felt his eyes getting hot. He regretted feeling it was unfair in the past how he sacrificed everything to be with Mino. He didn't realize that Mino can do the same for him too, that he will do it too.

"What do you say, love?"

He moved to him and hugged his arm. "Let's do that. Let's move to Japan."

"Okay then, that's settled."