c h a p t e r n i n e .

It was three weeks after Seunghoon and Seungyoon's wedding. Mino knew it was the day of the former's return to work so the first thing to his agenda was to meet him.

Mino went inside Seunghoon's office while the latter was drinking his coffee.

"Welcome back!" Mino smiled to him. "You must have great three weeks."

"Yes, I did, I should've made it three months. Ah, I'm missing my husband already."

He chuckled to his friend's remark. "Don't be too clingy. Seungyoon might get sick of you and file for divorce, you know."

"You're just jealous, man. By the way, I haven't thanked you yet for all your help for the wedding. I know we didn't exactly part on a good note, but I hope you understand me, my friend."

Mino nodded. "Of course. I know how protective you are of him."

"What are you doing here anyway? Coffee?"

"No, thanks. I'm here for work. I have a new story in mind. I want your insight."

Seunghoon relaxed on his seat. "Fire away."

"Alright." Mino stretched his arms, and sit upright.

"This is gonna be long, huh," Seunghoon commented and then gulped down the last of his coffee. "Okay, I'm all ears."

Mino nodded. "So I am thinking of a romance story. The story will start at the engagement party of the protagonists. They are maybe five to six years in a relationship. But on the night of their engagement, the after, the guy went to drink with his friends and got drunk so bad."

Seunghoon hummed as he listened intently.

"The guy left their table and went to the dance floor. His friends were already drunk too, some escaped, some knocked out on their seats. The lead being too drunk, felt too hot, he freed some buttons of his shirt and danced sexily, attracting girls. A girl went to him and danced with him, the guy's mind was in chaos. He didn't notice the girl's already touching him

"Well, the girl's probably drunk too. They were so into their sexy dance until they got carried away and took it to the next level."

"They kissed?" Seunghoon quipped.

"They made out," Mino corrected. "They made out and the next thing the guy knew, they were already in his place. The guy didn't know that his fianceé was there in his place. When his fianceé heard noises from his living room, she came out of his room and find him and the girl from the club making out."

Mino knew how sharp Seunghoon is. He knew that he already realized what he was doing, yet Seunghoon chose to remain stoic.

"Naturally, the girl lead is frantic and so she called off the wedding right there and then." It was hard for Mino to keep on telling the story, thinking about it and saying it loudly for someone else to know is two greatly different things. But he didn't want his emotions to come out, he wanted to make everything known to his and Jinwoo's friend.

"She ran out after. The guy was a second late to realize what happened but when he did, he went after his fianceé. However, the girl he was making out with block his way, asking what's happening and who's the girl. The guy dodged her questions and asked her to stop blocking him.

"He ran as fast as he can after. But there was another obstacle outside his place. Apparently, the girl he was with has a boyfriend and that boyfriend saw the two of them come out of the club, he followed them to his place. He was just waiting for the right timing to come in when he spotted him and his girlfriend closely behind. Of course, he'd feel fury."