🥭Tickle Fight : Medic x Heavy x Reader🥭

[Content Rating: Citrus]
[Extras: Polyamoury]
[POV: 2nd]
[Warnings: None]
[Length: ]
[Y/N Gender: ♀️ (Female)]

Authour's Note: So, I want to apologize in advance. I don't know everything about polyamoury, and I'm not an expert on the subject. However, I wanted to create this. If there are any stereotypes or inaccuracies, please let me know in the comments so I can change them ASAP! The last thing I want to do is misrepresent or offend anyone, so please don't hesitate! I love y'all and hope y'all enjoy!

💊👊💊👊💊👊💊👊💊👊💊👊💊👊💊👊💊

It was a lazy day in the base. An outbreak of flu had started in the BLU base, so you and the RED team had some ceasefire time. But how to spend it?

Your thoughts were interrupted by your door opening. Your boyfriend Heavy stepped in. Your smile brightened as he made his way over to you.

"Hey! What do you need, Heavy?"

"Heavy wants to watch movie with you and Medic, снежинка."

You didn't think it was possible, but somehow, you smiled wider at Heavy's remark.

"Yeah, of course!"

He planted a kiss on your forehead before looking you dead in the eyes with a mischievous look.

"Medic is still asleep."

You smiled back at him, getting the idea.

You both made your way through the base, before stopping at Medic's room. Heavy put a finger to his lips before opening Medic's door. Inside, you heard low soft snoring. A form laid on Medic's bed, its chest rising and falling with every snore. You looked at Heavy, trying your hardest not to laugh. You crept into his room, Heavy staying behind at the door.

You reached his bed, putting your hands under his arms. You started to move them, Medic waking up instantly.

"Hahaha! (Y/N)- Sha-haha-tz! Sto-ahahahaha-p! Ahahaha! N-no, please!! Ahahahah!"

You ignored his protests, smiling deviously as he rolled off the bed. He hopped up, looking at you mischievously.

"Mein turn now."

He lunged at you, pinning you to the floor. He started to tickle you, laughing manically as he did so.

"Hahahaha! M-Medic! Ach-Hahahahaha! S-stop! I-im-- hahahaha!-- Sorry!"

"Heavy, mein Schatz! Tickle (Y/N)'s feet! I have her pinned!"

"N-no! H-heavy! D-dont! HAHAHAHAH! NO STOP THE T-TORTURE! AHAHAHAHA!"

Heavy and Medic decided to stop, Medic clambering off of you.

"Heavy wanted to watch movie."

"Ooh! I love movies, mein Schatz!"

You all made your way to the living room, clambering under a blanket. Heavy laid on the couch, while you and Medic rested your heads on his chest. Heavy had a hand on each of your and Medic's back, while Medic held your hand. The movie started and you looked at the title screen.

"The Hunt for Red October"

"Not again, Heavy!"

▪︎END▪︎