🥭Pitch Perfect: Heavy x Musician Reader🥭

[Content Rating: Citrus]
[Extras: None]
[POV: 2nd]
[Warnings: None]
[Length: Short/ Medium]
[Y/N Gender: ♀️ (Female)]

👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊

     The soft, clear, beautiful tones rang throughout the base. It turned everybody's heads, to be sure, but it especially caught the attention of one particular Russian.

     You were playing your (instrument). At this point, none of the mercs even knew you had it; you had kept it locked away in your closet, but now, you decided to play it. It had been a very stressful day. You had lost the control points. Heavy tensions hung in the air, around everyone. Even the bouncy, sociable Scout was refusing to communicate with the others. Your stress was relieved as soon as you played the first note.

     Your fingers glided along the instrument as you played (favorite piece), your mind in a different place as the music shrouded your thoughts and lifted you into your own world.

     Until the door opened.

     You immediately stopped your playing with a dissonant note, looking towards the door at the silhouette of Heavy, standing in the doorway. He fiddled with his hands as he asked, "May I come in?"

     You nodded hesitantly. Heavy scared you. He was broad and tall, voice so deep that it could make the earth rumble. He stepped into the room, his footsteps loud upon the carpeted floor. He made his way to you, you still clutching your instrument. He stopped in front of you, looking down.

     "Very nice playing," he said.

     "T-thank you, Heavy."

     "Can you play Heavy something?"

     You hesitated for a second, thinking. Then you nodded and pulled out a sheet of music. Egmont Overture. A classic, and one you knew very well. You took a deep breath and shut your eyes as you played the first note.

     Heavy watched in interest and admiration as your fingers slid along the instrument, the clear beautiful pitches it emitted.

     As soon as you finished, you opened your eyes to see Heavy smiling brightly. You blushed, setting the instrument down softly on a nearby table.

     "Heavy thinks little (Y/N) plays very beautifully."

     Now it was your turn to smile. You were definitely a lot more comfortable around him now.

     "Thank you, Heavy."

     He looked away and started to fidget with his hands again.

     "(Y/N), I have something to tell you."

     "Yeah?"

     "He-Heavy likes little (Y/N)."

     You stared in shock. But that shock soon turned to reciprocation as you grabbed his hand and held it in yours.

     "I love you, too, Heavy."

     You landed a soft kiss on his cheek and pulled him into an embrace.

     "Does (Y/N) want to watch movie with Heavy?"

     You nodded as he stood up. You both made your way, hand in hand, to the living room, where the couch sat in front of a small TV. You both sat down, you laying your head on Heavy's chest as the movie started. He pulled a blanket onto you both as you sighed in contentment.

     "I love you, (Y/N)."

     "I love you, too."

                                   ▪︎END▪︎