🥭Opening Number : Scout x Musical Theatre Kid Reader🥭

[Content Rating: Citrus]
[Extras: Musical Theatre]
[POV: 2nd]
[Warnings: None]
[Length: ]
[Y/N Gender: ♀️ (Female)]

👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟

Ever since he found out you liked musicals, he's been at your side, terrorizing others with your constant recitation of Hamilton or The Trail to Oregon.

Everyone had to avoid you two while you were acting like this, or else they would get sucked in as well and become part of the interaction.

"Oh, don't mind me, I'm just making sexual advances on your daughter."

Everyone around spit out their drinks, like a spit take in a cartoon.

"What the fuck?"

You and Scout didn't care, just reciting random lines from The Trail to Oregon as everyone looked on in confusion.

"Pepperoni... and cheese."

"This isn't the last you've seen of... The Bandit King. OH SHIT FUUUUCK-"

Everyone was beginning to become more amused now as you and Scout started to sing.

"We gotta caulk your wagon, Mouthface! We gotta caulk your wagon, Mouthface!
We gotta caulk your wagon, Mouthface!
Until the day we die!"

At this point, you two got kinda bored and switched onto Hamilton.

"In the eye of a hurricane there is quiet, for just a moment. A yellow sky."

"To your union!~
And the hope that you provide!~
May you al~ways!~
Be satisfied!~"

"Is it a question of if, Burr, or which one?"

You got halfway through The Reynold's Pamphlet before you both collapsed in a heap, exhaustion getting the better of you. You both snored softly as everyone left the room.

Only Engie stayed behind in utter confusion.

"What in tarnation just fucking happened?"

▪︎END▪︎