Chapter Twenty-Three.

Getting Hanan Back Safe And Sound.

After getting the call from Fahd, Hanan knew that she would be saved from Kareem.

She looked at the man in front of her and couldn't help but think how did Fahd know him?

"I know that you want to ask how I know your husband. All I can say is that he saved my life countless times and made me the man I am today. I am greatful for knowing him and I am promising you that I will get you out of here alive..."

Kane couldn't even finish what he was saying when someone interrupted him by barging inside the room.

"They are here. I need Hanan with me and you stay here...."

Kareem tells Kane who knew that Fahd had just found their location through his wife's phone location. He knew that this wasn't the time to let Kareem win.

I need the plan to make a move before Kareem discovers what I am about to do.

Before Kane could even say anything, Kareem pointed the gun at Hanan who looked unfazed and was looking straight at him.

But she wasn't looking at him but at the two people who she trusted with her and Armaan's life.

Fahd and Azaan.

The look on Fahd's face wasn't something that his enemy would like to see. The anger radiated on his face while seeing a man pointing a gun at his wife.

"Why aren't you scared?"Kareem asks Hanan who just looks at him sliently. "Aren't you scared of me killing you?" he added before turning around to see two angry men.

One of them was Azaan the man that he wanted to kill and get Saira to be his.

"I am glad that you both could join us. Now I can kill you to get what I want and I will be taking all the pleasure all that I need to do it", Kareem tells Azaan pointing a gun at him.

But what Kareem didn't know was that Kane had already freed Hanan from the chair and was leading her away from the room but she didn't want to leave her husband and cousin inside with Kareem.

"Then I will have the pleasure of sending you to jail where you will be locked up forever. And with the help of your accomplice Riaz and someone that you would never thought would betray you..."

Kareem was shocked to hear that from Azaan who was smirking along with Fahd.

Meanwhile, Hanan was being pulled away from the room by Kane but she didn't want to leave her husband especially when a maniac was holding a gun to his head.

"I can't leave. I have to see if they are alright...Let me go".

"No, stop. He needs you to be safe and that's what I am doing...."

"No, you don't understand. I need him and I will not go without knowing that they are safe..."

"Fine, but you need come with me. I will go back and help them, deal?" Kane asks her.

Hanan reluctantly agreed with him even though she was making a plan of her own.

A plan to get them safe.

Armaan needed them.

She needs him.

Kane put her outside in the car that was waiting for her with a driver inside.

"No, you promised that I would stay and wait for you..."

"These are instructions from Mr. Fahd..."

The driver tries to explain to her but all Hanan could think of was Fahd and Azaan's lives.