Chapter Six.

The Anonymous Letters.

Fahd was worried about both Armaan and Hanan as soon as she showed him the letters that she had been receiving from the anonymous person.

"Are you sure you don't know who sent these to you?" Fahd asks her hoping she would somehow recognize the handwriting.

"I wish I could but no. No one comes to mine except... No, it can't be. He is our of our lives and dad would throw him in jail if he ever came near us", Hanan tells him thinking of the person who almost ruined her entire life.

"How can you be sure that it isn't him? It had been almost three years since you last saw each other", Fahd says to her.

"Can we not talk about this in front of Armaan? I don't want her to ask questions which I am not ready to answer, for now", Hanan asks him. "I will tell her when she....well...I am ready for her to know who her father is", she added.

Fahd understood her and didn't want Hanan to feel obligated to tell him anything. He is just her boss and her friend. It doesn't mean that he didn't care about her.

The feelings that he buried about love, were somehow surfacing for Hanan and her daughter Armaan.

"Hey, this is what I came up with up for the next meeting", Mandy walks in with papers in her hands.

"Yes, I was waiting for those, Mandy. Thank you....."

"Excuse me, I will go to my office to get some work done, I will see you later, Mandy", Hanan says leaving Fahd's office to go to her own.

After she left, Mandy looked at him, and raise her eyebrow at Fahd.

"What happened?", Mandy asks him. "It is private, you don't have to tell me. But all I can say is that ever since Armaan and Hanan have been here, you have smiled and laughed. Everyone in the office was more shocked than surprised to see you. All I am saying is that, don't let what is going on affect your happiness even if its with her. Open your heart and let them in, Fahd. You need them as much as they need you", she added placing the papers on his desk.

Meanwhile, Hanan was in her office trying to figure out who sent the letters to threaten her and to make her feel insecure about the life she has now.

"Hey, there's a package for you. The receptionist gave it to me to bring it up for you", Freya tells her while she is holding a box in her hands.

Freya is one of the trusted employees that Fahd has in his company. She was one of the people that put her trust in him.

"Thank you, you can out it down, right here", Hanan asks her.

"Okay, don't work too hard and don't forget we stil have lunch. I will see you later", Freya tells her.

As soon as she walked out, Hanan took the box and put it on the couch, and started opening it. She was shocked to find pictures of Armaan and her. Some pictures were taken when they went to a picnic along with Azaan and Saira.

Who would have taken this?

She thought to herself as dig in the box, only to find more photos but this time they are for Armaan and Fahd.

"Hanan, are you done with photocopies that I asked for....?"

Before Fahd could say another word, he saw the pictures in her hand and a note in the other that she didn't have the time to open when he came in.

"What's all this?", Fahd asks her moving closer to her.

"I have no idea, Freya, just got it at the receptionist and she brought it up for me. I am as shocked as you are. I am more worried about Armaan more than anything else", Hanan says to him.