Chapter Twenty.

Honeymoon.

"Come on guys. You need to go on a honeymoon..."

"Saira..."

"Azaan..."

Both Hanan and Fahd tell their friends who have been trying to make them go on their pending honeymoon but unfortunately, it wasn't on their agenda as they are trying to get Kareem out of hiding.

"You owe me, Fahd. Remember in high school where you said....."

"Geez, you don't have to say it out loud. Fine we will go on the honeymoon but its upto Hanan where we would go", Fahd interrupts Azaan who couldn't help but laugh at his friend.

"I want to know so does Hanan, right?", Saira asks them while looking at Hanan.

"I..."

"Yes, you do", Saira says.

The two men looked at each other complementing what to say to their wives who were staring back at them.

"Azaan, look what you started", Fahd tells his friend and then turns to his wife. "I promised him that I would do anything he asks when I get married to someone that I love and now he wants that...."

"Fahd, tell her the truth or I will", Azaan interrupts him.

"Don't listen to them. You don't have to tell me anything and sure we will go to the honeymoon...so that they would stop talking about it", she tells her husband whispering the last statement to herself.

"Okay, there. Now can we talk about something else, please?", Fahd asks them.

Hanan smiled at Fahd for trying to change the topic of their honeymoon.

If this is love, then love is what I feel for him. Alhamdullilah, for bringing him into my and Armaan's life.

After a day passed, they were ready to go on their honeymoon. Hanan wanted Armaan to join them but she was adamant about staying with her aunt Saira and her uncle Azaan.

"What are you doing?", Fahd asks them when he finds Armaan packing her clothes.

"Dad, I will be staying with aunt Saira and Uncle Azuu for the time that you and mamma will be doing to your honeymoon....but mamma wanted me to come with you guys", she explains to them making Fahd look at his wife who was looking anywhere but at him.

"Its your choice, habibty. If you want to come with us or stay with your aunt and uncle that will be your choice", Fahd tells her.

"See mamma. So can I stay with aunt and uncle, please?", she asks her mother.

"Okay, habibty. You can stay with but....."

"Don't make a mess. Don't break things...I know all that mamma. So please help me pack my favourite blankie and pajamas", she tells her making Fahd laugh.

Hanan gave him a glare making him stop laughing but when she turned around, he chuckled but covered it with a cough.

"Okay, we are done with your packing....." Hanan tells her daughter who made her pack two of her small suitcases.

"Now we wait for your uncle Azuu to come and get you and Aru remember don't make your aunt feel tired and help her in anything she needs help with", Hanan tells her daughter nodding while looking at her dad who was trying to hold his smile.

"Okay, I think that's enough. Aru, have fun but not too much fun", Fahd tells her. "Now, I will help you take your suitcases to the living room", he added taking them and leaving Hanan and Armaan alone in her room.