Chapter Fifteen

Hanan And Fahd's Engagement Part One.

Two Months Later.

It was the day of their engagement, and Fahd wanted everything to be as Hanan wanted. Including the food, the clothes, and everything needed for the engagement.

"Are you ready, Fahd?" Azaan asks him.

"Yes, I am. But I still have to wait for our nikkah which will be in a month as she wants....."

"Whipped", coughed Sameer who earned a glare from Fahd.

"I could say the same about you and him too", Fahd tells them pointing at Azaan and Sameer.

"Fahd...."

"I know but one day they will accept her one day but for now all you need is to pray so that they will accept her. In shaa Allah they will", Azaan assured him.

"In shaa Allah", Fahd replied.

"But now we have to get this one to the venue before someone gets cold feet...."

This earned Azaan a slap on the back of his head from Fahd.

"She will never get cold feet and that the truth...."

"That's enough, guys. Its time to go and I don't want to face our mothers' anger", Azaan tells them knowing that his mother and his wife would have his head if he arrived late at the venue.

Meanwhile, Saira and the others were with Hanan in her room while the guests have already arrived at the garden.

This is Hanan, for Aru. She needs him.....

"What are you thinking about, Hanan?" Saira asks, bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Nothing, just wondering where Armaan is. But I think I know where she is", she tells her smiling knowing that Armaan is with her father Fahd.

She wanted to be with him on this day because she wanted to be with him.

"With her father...."

"You don't have to be jealous of their relationship. You have had her for almost four years and now, Fahd needs her just as much as he needs you", Hannah tells her.

"Girls, are you ready?", Aunt Hayat asks them. They all replied yes to her question.

 Hanan took a deep breath and got up from the chair and walked out of the room with her sisters behind her including Shyra even though she didn't want to be there.

"It will be okay, Shyra. Trust in Allah. He will help you in everything", Hanan turned to face her before going down the stairs.

"I know that but we can't change what will happen in future. But all I can say is that I am happy where I am. Now, lets get you engaged", she hugs her.

As they walked down the stairs, as soon as the girls saw the men sitting beside Fahd who looked nervous.

"Stop shaking your leg, before I kick it for you", Azaan tells his friend who immediately stopped as he knew that Azaan would do what he says.

The moment Armaan walked toward her mother making her mother smiled but Fahd couldn't help but notice that the smile didn't reach her eyes.

Ma shaa Allah, she looks radiant just like her mother. But why does it look like Hanan is doing this for Aru and not for herself? I will show her that she deserves to be happy. This is a promise to her and our Armaan.

The guys got up and let Hanan sit beside Fahd who smiled at her.

"Asalam Aleikum, habibty", Fahd greets her moving closer to her making her blush and everyone around them smiled at them.