Chapter 8 - Five Years

5 years later.

A green haired boy can be seen sparring with a black haired girl. The boy wielded a bronze trident in one hand and a bronze sword in the other, his hair tied into a ponytail. The girl held a bronze sword and a bronze shield in either of her hands and had her hair tied into a high pony. Both of them sported similar armour on top of their clothes, shifting colour ever so slightly as the duo dodged and parried the each others attacks

 Both of them sported similar armour on top of their clothes, shifting colour ever so slightly as the duo dodged and parried the each others attacks

[I don't have another picture of Momo right now, i'll update the image once i get something good

[I don't have another picture of Momo right now, i'll update the image once i get something good. Sorry!]

The two had worked up a sweat as well as an audience.

As the weapons clashed, the boy trapped the girl's blade with the prongs of his trident and twisted the weapon and forced the weapon out of the girls hand and kicked it away. Forced to be on the defensive, the girl held her shield up as the boy started to wildly attack her till her hands were too tired to hold the shield up.

He uses the back of the trident to make the girl trip and holds his sword in front of her.

"Give?" He asks her.

"Yeah, I give." She sighs. "You've gotten better with that move Izuku."

"14-6. How do you like that, Yaomomo?" Izuku asks her as he offers her his hand and helps her to her feet.

Momo 'Yaomomo' Yaoyorozu, a daughter of Aphrodite, she joined CHB almost a year after Izuku. The two bonded almost immediately and have become best friend over the course of the last 4 year.

"You've gotten a few years on me." She sighs, "Of course you'll be better."

"I have a year and a half on you. And you're doing much better than the last time we sparred." He tells her with a smile. "Go get some water and rest for some time."

"You're not resting?" The girl asks him.

"I've got to train a bit more. It's the only thing I can do. I'm not being sent on quests or errands, so I've got to occupy my time somehow." He tells her.