Chapter 5 - Heading off to Camp

"Oh, that's alright." Mitsuki says walking out of the room. "But doesn't it take like a month to go from Japan to USA?"

"In normal ships, yes. But this baby isn't a normal ship if you get what I mean." The crew member explains.

"Oh. OH!!! Wait seriously?" Mitsuki asks.

"Yes ma'am. The ships made of Celestial Bronze in the forges our father." He answers. "I'm Connor by the way, Son of Hephaestus and the rest of the crew is my literal family except the captain, he's the son of a minor sea god that's why he knows the ."

"That explains a lot." Mitsuki says as Katsuki walks to her with one of the crew members in tow.

"Mom, they say we're in America!" He says excitedly.

"I know Katsuki. You and Izuku got your stuff packed?" Mitsuki asks.

"Yesh." Katsuki answers with a proud smile.

"Good, where's Izuku?" She asks.

"The captain said he wanted to show Izuku something and took Izuku to the front of the ship." Katsuki answers.

"He'll be fine Ma'am, he's in the best hands possible." Connor tells Mitsuki. "You should probably get ready as well."

"Oh right." Mitsuki says as Connor leaves with Katsuki.

10 minutes later, the ship stopped out in the middle of nowhere.

"Where are we?" Mitsuki asks.

"The closest we can get to camp in the ship." The captain answers. "There are a few campers outside waiting for you three."

"There are so many trees!!!!!" Izuku exclaims. "But the sea was better." He adds slightly dejected.

"Hey kiddo, don't worry you'll be closer to the sea and the water where you're going." The captain says with a smile. "And you, kid," He looks at Katsuki. "There is a chance you'll feel a bit out of place in the beginning, but don't worry about it, you'll find people just like you soon enough."

The captain's words confused the two kids.

"What?" They ask, almost synchronously.

"Don't mind him, he likes to blabber a lot." Connor reassures as he helps the two kids down the ship.

The group soon hears a car engine in the distance. "That, I believe, is your ride." Connor says as the car, an old Prius, which looked like it had been restored a couple of times.

The car comes to a stop in front of the group. "I told you it still runs like a dream Kate!" A boy exclaims from inside the car.

"Yeah right, but the clutch still gets stuck after the third gear!" A female responds. "We'll have to fix that first thing when we get back."

"Yeah yeah." The boy responds. "Hey Connor, I'm looking for a... uhm... Mizuki Udoriya and some other people, this them?"

"It's Izuku Midoriya, Cam." Kate, the girl in the car corrects him.

"Right, my bad." Cam says.

"Yes, this is them, fair warning, they don't know English, so you might have some problem with communication." Connor tells them.

"That's why Mr. D sent me!" A third boy, who looked to be about 15 says popping up from the back seat. The boy gets out of the car and walks to Izuku, Katsuki and Mitsuki. "Hey, nice to meet you, I'm Hinata!" The boy introduces himself to them in Japanese.