Discussing about Amy

"Tails! Something bad has happened!" Rouge blurted out the moment Tails answered his workshop door. 

"Hey Rouge... what happened?" 

"Is Sonic here?"

"Umm no, he just left not too long ago."

"Okay good, I need to tell you something about Amy."

*Rouge told Tails all about Amy questioning herself whether she should continue chasing Sonic*

"So you see! I've never seen her this... self-doubting..." Rouge spoke.

"This is concerning, I know that Amy was chasing Sonic this morning, when he was here just now he told me about it. And he was just saying that Amy is very persevering..." Tails replied, thinking hard about what they should do.

"Tails, what if Amy stops chasing Sonic?" Rouge asked, with visible worry on her face.

"I'm not too sure, but if she does, maybe that'll get a reaction out of Sonic. For now though, there's nothing we can do except respect Amy's decision for whatever she plans to do next," Tails sighed.

"I hope that whatever she plans to do next, she won't hurt herself emotionally. We both know very well how much she likes Sonic, and we are both aware of how she feels right now regarding his repeated rejection," Rouge said. 

Tails nodded in agreement.

And so, the two bid farewell and went off in their own directions, secretly praying for the safety of their sweet pink friend. 

***

Author's note

Hey yall! So this is an extremely short chapter because there's honestly not much to discuss lol, just sliding this chapter in so the story can flow nicely.