Run back home

After Sonic and Amy finished hugging, and Amy calmed down, they prepared to leave. Eggman witnessed them get up and quickly saw himself out, traumatized from the near-death experience. 

Sonic carried Amy bridal style, as he ran back to reunite with their friends. Along the way, Amy looked up to Sonic, and started talking.

"Sonic, you really scared me just now, I've never seen you like that before, and when you were grabbing Eggman, I was so afraid that the hedgehog I love the most was going to kill somebody. Don't ever do that again please!" Amy said as she started to break into tears again.

Sonic stopped running, and put Amy down.

"Ames, I'm sorry, I promise I'll try to control my anger next time. Don't cry, please," Sonic apologized again before comforting a sniffing Amy. 

"C'mon, let's get you back home," Sonic smiled as he picked Amy up once again and continued running.

As Sonic was running, Amy couldn't help but give him a little smooch on the cheek, before closing her eyes to rest for a while. Sonic blushed slightly and looked back at Amy in his hands.

"She's so cute,"  he thought to himself.

Sonic then lowered his head to kiss Amy's forehead, and held onto her even tighter as they neared Amy's house.