Chapter 14: Crazy fans (continued)

3rd person POV

Chanyeol wakes up feeling stiff all over and as he moves to sit up in his bed, he feels a sharp pain in his right shoulder and he remembers the events that occurred last night.

He reaches over to his night stand looking for his phone but it wasn't there so he gets up to search for it in the living room.

As his eyes roamed around for his phone, he sees a person lying on his couch. Approaching the couch, he sits down and observes the peaceful figure. He can't help but use his uninjured hand to stroke a strand of hair from her face, "Y/N, I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess...but at the same time, I don't want to let you go." He thinks to himself.

Y/N stirs to the gentle touch on her face, "Hmm?"

"Its me, Chanyeol. You fell asleep on my couch."

She sits up, looking around, realizing where she was,  "Sorry, I made some congee for you and I guess I feel asleep while waiting for it to finish...I should get going."

As she is getting up, Chanyeol holds her hand pulling her back on the couch. "Wait..."

Y/N sits back down, starring Chanyeol in the eyes, waiting for him to continue, but he seems to be struggling to find his words, "Umm..can you stay?"

"Ahh sure, is there something else you need help with? Is it your shoulder? Does it hurt?" Y/N spits out a bunch of questions, worried.

"No, it's not my shoulder, the pain meds are helping."

"Oh thats good." she sighs, smiling as she realizes that Chanyeol is fine, "then what is it?"

Chanyeol contemplates what he wants to say next. After today's accident, it really makes him want to hug Y/N right now to express how thankful he is that she is ok. But at the same time, he remembers what she said the other night when she rejected him right in this room, "Sorry, for dragging you into this. I guess you were right the other night, my fans can be crazy. It's probably better that you stay away from me..." he finally said while looking down at his hands.

Y/N can clearly hear how hurt Chanyeol is feeling as his voice trailed off at the end. "Did you really mean that last part?" she asks as she shuffles closer to him on the couch, reaching for his hand.

Surprised at Y/N's gesture, Chanyeol lifts his head to look at her but doesn't respond. And he didn't need to, Y/N knew the answer already and she continues, "Some of your fans are crazy. I cannot agree more on that.  But I don't agree on the other part of your statement. It seems that they will be crazy no matter if I am with you or away from you.  So it doesn't seem fair to give up on us, hoping they will change."

Chanyeol is not sure if he is hearing Y/N correctly, "What are you saying?"

"What do you think I'm saying?" she teases with asking a question instead of answering.

"Are you saying you will stay with me?"

Y/N nods.

"Are you saying you will stay beside me and be my girlfriend?"

Y/N nods again.