Chapter 11: Welcome party

Y/N's POV

Today is Friday and you have officially completed your first week of work. Besides EXO, you also got to work with a bunch of other artists like NCT, Red Velvet, Super Junior, etc. You really enjoy working here and everyone is very nice. Maybe except for one person...Since the first day, you've ran into Chanyeol again a few times in the hallways but he never says hi.

"Hey Y/N, you ready to go?" Ella calls you. 

You nod as you join the rest of your team to leave. "Whatever! Even without Chanyeol, everyone else here is great and this job will be fun." You thought to yourself as you try to brush away any negative feelings.

"Hey Ray! You guys done for the day or leaving to a job?" You hear someone shout from afar as you arrive in the lobby.

"Oh hey Suho! Hey guys! We are just leaving to go have dinner. We are holding a welcome party for all our new joiners." Ray greets Suho and the other members with him. "You guys want to join?"

"Omg that sounds fun! Can we join hyung?" Sehun jumps at the opportunity.

"Sure why not, we are free tonight." Suho can never say no to his Sehunnie. "Yeollie, you want to join too?"

Your attention then switch to Chanyeol behind them who was just on his phone. He looks around and makes eye contact with you.

"You don't have anything tonight either, just come!" Sehun begs.

"Fine." He reluctantly agrees as he breaks eye contact with you and rolls his eyes.

----------

Chanyeol's POV

You really don't know why you agreed to this, maybe it was Sehunnie's puppy eyes, maybe you're just hungry, or maybe something(someone) else... you shake off the last thought.

You follow the group as they entered the restaurant and was directed to the reserved table. You sit at the end of the table beside Sehun and Suho across the table. On their other side is the makeup team. You really don't feel like socializing with them today so you mind your own business and eat.

After dinner, Suho gets up about to leave, "Thank you for dinner, sorry but I have to go now, I have an early shoot tomorrow." 

"What? Already? We were just about to start the drinking games. It will be fun!" Ray exclaims.

"Sehunnie, don't you also have an early engagement tomorrow?" Suho reminds him.

"Yea....but hyung, can I stay a bit longer, I still want to catch up with Y/N noona." Sehun whines, but Suho gives him a strict stare. "Ok fine, I'm coming hyung." He pouts and leaves with Suho.

"Sehun you too?!" Ray protests.

"Ray, I'll stay and play with you guys and represent EXO." You suddenly spoke up, you don't know what's gotten into you and caused you to agree.

"Ok fine you guys can go, we'll keep Chanyeol." Everyone cheers and urges you to move over closer to the group, which means you are now sitting beside Y/N. It's been awhile since you've been this close to her in a non professional setting, a familiar warming feeling comes back to you, and you can't help but take a glance at her. As if she felt you starring, she turns to you too. 

Feeling your face warming up, you immediately break eye contact and turn your attention back to the group, hoping she didn't notice. 

You guys start playing some drinking games, which you half-heartedly participate it. You weren't really paying much attention to what was going on until suddenly their chanting caught your attention, "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, chug chug chug!" It seemed that Y/N had lost in the game and needed to drink as punishment.