"This situation..Mom, have I ever been admitted to hospital before this?"

Mr.Han signaled his wife not to give the correct answer. Actually, they were thankful that Jisung had forgotten about it. They don't want the boy to remember the thing that about cost his life.

Yes, this is not the first time Jisung almost died and was admitted to hospital.

"Nope!"

"But why do I feel like I've been through this kind of situation before? The only difference is there's Chan-hyung and I."

Dr.Bae suggested Jisung to rest and Mrs.Han asked Chan to accompany Jisung because the doctor wanted to talk to them personally.

"Sungie.."

"Hurm?"Jisung who was pulling the blanket, turned to Chan who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What's the last thing you remember?"asked Chan, curious.

"We're celebrating your birthday in your studio. Just two of us,"said Jisung with smiles.

Chan bit his lip.That was the last year he celebrated his birthday with Jisung.  Thereafter, he was celebrated with Jeongin, Changbin, Hyunjin and, of course, Jisung.

But Chan admits he misses his moments with Jisung without the others. It's not that he doesn't like his other members, but there is something special about Jisung and him.

"I don't remember what happened all this time, but I hope I'm still your favorite person, hyung.."

"You're still my favourite, Sungie,"answered Chan and stroked the younger's hair.

Jisung fell asleep in less than 20 minutes. Chan could finally call Changbin. He wants to know about the condition of his members.

"Hyunjin is sleeping in your room. He still blames Seungmin. Felix and Jeongin haven't spoken since returning from the hospital. Minho-hyung is persuading Seungmin, who also blames himself for what happened to Jisung,"informed Changbin.

"How about you?"

Changbin was silent.

"I hope you don't blame Jisung for not remembering Stray Kids.."

"I don't blame him, hyung.It's just me.."

Chan could clearly hear a sobs from Changbin. Changbin rarely cries.

"I just wish he remembers me like he remembers you. We're not just Stray Kids, but 3Racha. We spend a lot of time together. He's 3Racha maknae. Both of us treasure him more than everyone.." continued Changbin with sobbing.

"I know.."

"For the first time in my life, I'm jealous of you, hyung. Jisung remembered about you but me.."

"Changbin.."

"I'm sorry.." With that, Changbin hung up.

Chan wiped away the tears that fell unconsciously.

"Bang Chan.."

"Auntie.."

"You can go now. I will take care of him," said Mrs. Han and gently stroked the Stray Kids' leader's hair.

Jisung's mom knows Chan is always with her son. Chan also always defends Jisung in all situations.

"Tomorrow I will come with the others."

Mrs. Han nodded. Chan kissed Jisung's forehead before saying goodbye to them.

"Do you think he still likes our son?"asked Mr.Han as soon as Chan came out.

"I don't know. But I still want Chan to be our son-in-law,"answered Mrs.Han and put her handbag on the couch.

"But Jisung's like Hyunjin."

"Everything can change. I don't hate Hyunjin. I like that boy, but Chan.."

Mrs. Han's words paused when she noticed Jisung like he was having a nightmare, before his son shouted a line of names that they hadn't heard in a long time..

"Renjun!"

*****

I don't know what in author-nim mind? She makes my life upside down. But she told me her reader love angst and drama. Do you guys like that kind of storyline?

One more thing, I want a happy ending! But this author-nim just rolled her eyes. Maybe I can ask Minho-hyung to put her in an air fryer, just like he has done with Hyunie. Heh! 😏

— Jisung —

🌼

I'll make sure you'll die at the end of the story, Han Jisung! (I'm too soft to him, I can't kill him — I hope the squirrel didn't read this)

Ahem!

For my beautiful reader, thanks for your votes and comments. After this, 'Jisung and his friends' would help me reply to your comment. Eh?

Just for fun, okay? Don't take it seriously 😉

Thanks again guys. Stay happy and healthy!

— author-nim—

❤️,
Kay.