"Okay, I— I snuck out last night," she paused, waiting for Chaeyoung's angry reaction but she didn't receive one. Instead, her younger member was just listening intently with comforting eyes. "And I've just come home."

Chaeyoung reached out for her unnie's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. Although she couldn't see her expression clearly as her face was covered, she knew she struggled to let that out in front her being the oldest. But Chaeyoung wasn't mad at all. It was more than she herself could have ever done, so she honoured her honesty.

"It's okay unnie," she assured with a small smile. "We're adults."

Jisoo felt her chest soften up, she was glad to hear that. She took off her sunglasses, mask, and shoes before Chaeyoung eagerly led her to sit on the couch together.

"Tell me everything," Chaeyoung squealed like a teenage girl at a slumber party, just after calling themselves adults. "If you're comfortable of course."

The older girl let out a soft chuckle at her cute behaviour. Jisoo avoided telling the girls, or anyone, about what she had been doing lately, not because it was anything truly bad, but talking about it made it feel more real. And that scared her.

"I was with Park Jinyoung," she finally confessed, which felt like a renewing breath of fresh air after keeping it in for so long.

"Omo, unnie isn't he a bit too old for you?!" Chaeyoung teased.

"Yah, not JYP you idiot!"

She let out a burst of laughter at her unnie's disgusted reaction. Of course she knew who she was talking about, but she wanted to make Jisoo feel better and lighten the mood. Although, she didn't seem to find the joke as amusing as Chaeyoung.

"The one from GOT7," Jisoo continued when her laughs died down.

"Mhmm, and then?" Chaeyoung asked eagerly.

"You don't seem surprised."

"We know he's the reason why you wanted to go to Jinhwan-oppa's party so bad," she explained. She wished she hadn't been so weak that time so she could have witnessed Jisoo and Jinyoung together.

"Ah, we should have been more secretive," Jisoo laughed.

She thought she was being slick. Everyone was mingling with the opposite sex that night, so she assumed people wouldn't think much of it if she spent time with Jinyoung.

"Yeah, do people think they become invisible at clubs?" Chaeyoung retorted. This was definitely not a reference to how Jungkook carelessly had another girl in his arms the whole time. "But anyways, congratulations on your relationship unnie!"

Jisoo was quick to deny, shaking her head and waving her hands. "Ani, it's completely casual."

Chaeyoung went from pure joy to complete shock in a matter of seconds. She stared at her in disbelief. In all the years she had known her, Jisoo always seemed like a committed relationship type of girl. Not that there was anything wrong with not being that, it was just surprising, especially out of all their members. But then again, who was she to talk?

"So... like friends with benefits?" she asked.

"Sure, I guess you can phrase it like that," Jisoo replied, her cheeks growing red from embarrassment.