Introduction, and bio

Start from the beginning

Garrison (Gary) S

King Cobra's respected and hyper-accurate gunner,

Charged with aiming, ranging, and firing the enormous 105mm gun aboard the T29E3, he is excellent at his job. Having been living on an off-the-grid home for most of his life, he took a passion for hunting with his ex-Marine dad. He is skilled at quick mental math and can formulate information quickly. Proved and sharpened his aiming skills during his abrupt and unwilling trip World War II.

Lonnie (Lon) G

One of two of the loaders,

He and his brother, Lakie, were children of working families, who always attempted to build on their property. And so he is used to lifting heavy objects. An ideal trait for being a loader. He is the bigger of the two brothers, and is always picked on for being the larger and more muscular. Despite both being the same age. Has an unhealthy obsession with the video game, War Thunder.

Lakie (Lak) G

He and his brother, Lonnie, make up the loaders of the tank. Since he is smaller, he is usually more dexterous than his bigger counterpart, and so, he can load the machine guns fast, despite always wanting to load the main gun. He has an obsession with the game, World of Tanks.

Ralph (Brutus) H

The Radioman of the tank.

A senior in high school, Ralph is the biggest member of team King Cobra (Hence the nickname) and the radio operator. His father ran a repair shop after his time in the Air Force. Making him a natural mechanic and the chief repairman of the team. Lonnie and Lakie are his assistants. Despite the crude masculine exterior, he actually has a soft spot and can be quite sensitive when emotional. He enjoys modeling and tinkering in his spare time. And he has a knack for painting.

Danny (Dan) B

The hotheaded driver of King Cobra.

Dan is a skilled driver, who owns a car with a stick shift (Manual) transmission. The crossdrive transmission on the T29 makes his driving it simpler, and he prefers to drive it than his car. Despite the difficulties in parking, top speed and not damaging anything in the way. He has a short temper, but can follow orders to the letter. Proved his worth when doing close quarters fights against the Maus during "the incident" . Enjoys videogames and the occasional prank on the student council.

The Tank:

King Cobra is a beastly T29E3 Heavy tank

King Cobra is a beastly T29E3 Heavy tank. The E3 variant of the T29 has a T31E1 Rangefinder built into the turret, increasing visibility and allowing precise shots at more than 1000 yards range.

Engine: 770-horsepower (@2300 RPM) Ford GAC V-12 Gasoline

Top speed: 22 Mph forward, 8.6 Mph reverse

Transmission: CD-850-1 Crossdrive (2 speeds forward, 1 reverse)