"oh ok i love this movie. it's so good." jayla said thinking how wanna never told them he was coming over and bringing Isabella it's not a bad thing but also a heads up would have been nice.

"let's wait for javon to come back so we can start the movie." Isabella told them thinking it shouldn't take him that long to grab a water.

meanwhile while everyone was on their phones waiting for javon to come. when he walked downstairs he pulled out his phone looking at the message coco sent while Isabella and him where in the car.

Coco Quinn
i got a hotel room closer to your house so i wouldn't be that far of a drive, i'm landing tomorrow morning at 5:20am you said you where picking me up right?

javon is so torn on what to do that means he'll have to leave at around 3am and he doesn't want Isabella to think anything especially cause she's staying over.

he prays she stays sleeping until at least 8am so that's gives him time to do what he needs to do and still come home to see her asleep with noodles in her arms.

Javon 'wanna' Walton
yeah i'll still pick you up, and drop you off to your room when you get here. i would hang out a while but i have things at home to come back to.

'why the fuck did i just refer to Isabella and noodles as things' javon thought. 'i mean, whatever Isabella doesn't know can't hurt her' he thought before he heard someone yell out Isabella's name.

he grabs the waters knowing his brother and jayla are probably here and they might want one. i mean if they don't he'll just put them into the kitchen fridge.

before he goes upstairs with four waters his phones dings indicating he got a message.

Coco Quinn
things? doesn't sound so important i'm sure whatever 'things' would still be waiting for you whenever you get back home.

javon just responds with a 'i'll think about it' and turns his phones ringer off grabbing the waters and heading upstairs.

when javon comes back upstairs walking into the living room he sees Jayla, Jaden, Daelo, and Isabella laying down with the movie scream 4 paused at the beginning.

"what took you so long." isabella asked him while he gave everyone a water.

javon passed her a water and sat next to her wrapping his arm around her waist from behind so her back was leaning against his chest.

"sorry i was looking at this instagram post on my phone." he lied to her before kissing her head and told her to play the movie.

**********

they finished the movie with daelo between isabella and javon he was hugging isabelle while she laid her blanket on him the same blanket javon said he just bought for her it was so soft she was about to take it home.

when the movie ended Jaden when upstairs to take a shower while jayla went to the kitchen with their parents in there

isabella went on tiktok and a chocolate covered strawberries video pops up.

"can you make those?" daelo asked her

"yeah why you want me to?" she asked him pausing the video.