"What happened?" I asked.

"You know... King barely sings now. He has changed so much.... earlier singing was his passion but now.... whenever he's sad only then he sings to control his emotions other than that..." he shook his head in dismay.
"But now you're there in his life.." Now my body stiffed because it was just a lie uttered by me.
"...to bring a new light in his life... glad he has someone in his life now and it makes me happier because it's you the one to him." He smiled and in return even I forced a smile.

Uh..oh he's taking it quite seriously..

I mean 'the one' I cannot be the one to him... like seriously..

"I've noticed it.." he said and I frowned in confusion.

"What you noticed?"

"He's happy around you... he smiles alot nowadays... he looks more alive than ever whenever he's around you . You made him laugh after so many years..." he gave me a hopeful smile.

Harold probably thinks of me as a clown and that is the reason behind his laugh and smile around me..

I wanted to shout but alas!!! I had to force a smile, because I was the one who lied.

"Dylan!!" I gave him a serious look.
"Harold shouldn't know that you know about me and Harold..um... you know... um.. the us thing. It's a secret, just don't tell him that I've revealed our secret.. as you know, he'll get so mad..you know..."

"I understand Naomi and I won't tell him or tease him." He gave me a teasy tantalizing smile before continuing.
"I'm happy that king and you are together." I smiled as I was relieved.

Harold will surely shoot daggers at me if he'll get to know about my silly lie.

I yawned as it was already too late. I was too sleepy.

"Sleepy??" Dylan asked.

I nodded in return.

"Goodnight and let our king come in your dreams queen." Dylan winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Goodnight!!" I stood up and stretched my arms before making my way to my bedroom.

............

Dylan ordered a fried sausages, berries with pancakes and maple and chocolate syrup as an option to pour over a pancakes.

I chose maple syrup because I'm not fond of chocolate, then ate my delicious breakfast and yum!!! It was sooooo tasty.

I wonder why Harold does not order such tasty food??

After breakfast, I was in the kitchen, preparing coffee for two of us.
I poured coffee into two mugs before placing the mugs on the tray, I sauntered out with the tray and Dylan hurriedly sprinted towards me with his phone in his hand.

"King wants to talk to you!" He mouthed and my eyes widened in utter shock.

Why the hell he wants to talk to me??

Dylan pushed his phone onto my palm before walking a good 2 meter away from me. I saw the king on the caller ID.
With trembling hands I placed the phone on my ear.
"Hello?" I said in a low voice.

"What is it you wanted to talk??!!" Came his voice as my brows furrowed.

What did I wanted to talk??

Nothing!!!!

"Um... nothing?"

"Then why did you ask Dylan for the phone when he was talking to me??"

I did not!!!

Dylan made it up!!

Ugh...Dylan!!!!

"Um..." My lip twitched as I really didn't know to answer.

"Having a good time with Dylan huh??" Came the teasy Harold again as my temper escalated.
"But remember he's engaged so don't.. " I can even picture a smirk on his lips.

"Oh shut up!!!" I bursted and I could also hear him chuckle.
"Don't you dare Harold!!" I gritted and disconnected the call.

Like seriously!!!

These two men are surely gonna kill me one day, Harold keeps teasing me on Dylan's name and Dylan....on Harold's name.

Huh!!! Both Harold and Dylan are not mine yet I have to bear with their names.

Ughhh!!!

Dylan appeared shortly with a smile and I gave him back his phone and forced a smile.

A tiny part of me was feeling bad because I spoke to Harold a little rudely on the phone.

Now as I know that he's only a CEO and not a Mafia, so I think I should be a little nice to him as he's really a good guy, who saves girls from being trafficked and yearns for a drugfree society.

Yeah now onwards be nice to him because he ain't a bad guy as I thought of him..

________________________

Finally Naomi is back!!!😊❤