52: Don't give him that power

Christmas is on it's way and Harry is very excited to return back home

Christmas is on it's way and Harry is very excited to return back home. After Josette's little interaction with Umbridge she started keeping close eye on him and his group, she was determined to find out about the DA and now they are being more cautious.

As Josette suggested he talked about the occlumency lessons with Severus and they immediately got to work. In the start it was quite hard for Harry to block him out but with practice he learned, still not a expert as he still hears the voice but he'll get there.

This sure kept that voice in control but it didn't help with the dreams/nightmares, like the one he was experiencing now. He tossed and turned in my sleep, the images that were unraveling in his head made him feel sick.

The dark room.

Crawling towards the end.

A man standing in front of him, Mr. Weasley.

Attack, again and again and again.

Blood covering the floor.

Mr. Weasley's shouts for help.

"Harry? Harry! Wake up!" Ron cried while shaking him vigorously.

He bolted awake locking eyes with his friend, his body was shaking
uncontrollably. "Mr. Weasley, he was attacked."

"What??" Ron furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Your dad, Ron. He needs help."

And the next minute they sprinted out of the common room towards their head of house.

"We have to get you to Dumbledore, now." She said firmly. And They all walked quickly to Professor Dumbledore's office.

After telling him about the dream in detail, the Headmaster turned towards one of the portrait in his office "Phineas, Phineas." He cried.

An old grumpy wizard who'd pretended to sleep jerked awake in his portrait "What is it, Albus?" he grumbled with clear displeasure.

"I need you to go to your other portrait and contact the Order to see if they already know more."

"There's no-one there apart from my good-for-nothing, Gryffindor-"

"Phineas."

"Fine, ruin my sleep!" Phineas groaned, walking out of the frame.

"Forgive him, he can be a tad difficult." Dumbledore cheerfully spoke, smiling fondly at the now empty portrait. "The most unpopular Headmaster Hogwarts ever had, but his loyalty for this castle never wavered." Neither Harry nor Ron reacted to that, too caught up in their own thoughts. "Fear not, my boys. We know where Arthur was, and will find him soon enough even if William did not bring him back yet."

"My brother was with dad?" Ron asked hopefully.

"He was. We always operate in teams whenever possible." Dumbledore explained, sitting down at his desk.