4: You were spying on us.

Hermione and Ron were back from their hogsmeade trip and the trio was discussing about the various shops in the village

Hermione and Ron were back from their hogsmeade trip and the trio was discussing about the various shops in the village. When they reached the Griffindor tower students were gathered outside the entrance of their common room.

"What's going on ?" Harry asked after seeing the crowd in front of him.

"Probably, Neville's forgotten the password again." Ron replied

"Hey, I'm right here." Came a offended Neville's reply.

Ginny came towards the group "The fat lady she's gone."

All the portraits started freaking out. Headmaster Dumbledore and Mr. Filch came running through the crowd. Inspecting the torn portrait of the Fat Lady, Headmaster ordered "Mr. Filch round up the ghosts to search every painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady."

"No need for ghosts professor, Fat Lady's there." Filch said pointing towards a portrait. Everybody started to round up around it.

"Dear lady who did this to you?" Dumbledore asked her.

"Eyes like a devil he's got and soul as dark as his name, it's him headmaster- the one they all talk about he's here somewhere in the castle, Sirius Black." She replied terrified of the prisoner.

~☆~

All the students were going to sleep in the great hall, because apparently Sirius Black has entered the castle. The tables were removed from the hall and instead sleeping bags were lined up for everyone. Teachers were on round checking the castle for the escaped prisoner.

Josette and Severus are checking the dungeons. "You know, I still think Lupin is helping him to get inside the castle." He said.

Josette was offended by his words. "Sev, I have told you a thousand times me or Remus haven't meet him since he escaped. We don't even know where he is."

"I believe you but not that wolf." He snapped.

"Severus, don't call him that, its not like he wants to be a werewolf it's not in his control. And Sirius is innocent it was Pettigrew. " Josette argued.

Severus didn't say anything. They were just walking around looking for Sirius.

"You know she forgave you right?" Josette said breaking the silence.

Snape was taken aback by her words. "I didn't even get to apologize her properly. "

"Still, she told me, she did."

"I didn't mean to call her that, I was just angry at Potter and snapped at her, really I didn't mean to." He said quietly.

Josette linked her arm around his and her head resting on his shoulder "I know, I know, it was a long time ago she forgave you."

"It's my fault she's dead I was the one who told the Dark Lord about the prophecy if I had kept my mouth shut all this would have never happened." He blamed himself.