27: Eternal Glory!!

October 30th was a cold day

October 30th was a cold day. Every
Hogwarts student was standing by the
Black Lake, wearing their nicest school
robes and warm globes, hats and scarves. All the teachers, including Josette, were ready to welcome them in the great hall. Amy wanted to see them too so Cedric took her with him.

He stood directly in the front, his girlfriend, Cho, by his side and the trio was right behind them. They waited and waited and finally heard a strange sound.

"Look at the Lake!!" cried Lee Jordan.

"Ced!! I can't see." Amy whined as the railing was blocking her view. Cedric then picked the girl, carrying her in his arms so that she could see.

A whirl pool appeared in the middle of
the lake. Slowly a mast came out, then
a whole boat. The students were going
crazy with excitement. "Whoa!!! I love magic !!" Amy exclaimed. Cedric and Cho chuckled seeing her surprised expression.

Lines of well built, handsome men and boys walked out of the ship once it had finally docked. They all wore fur coats and hats.

A fifth year student shrieked and pointed to the sky above the forest. A flying house appeared in the sky. Out of the house stepped a huge women with a thin face and blackhair. Many beautiful girls also came out of the house.

"They are beautiful." Amy said.
"Not as much as you." Cho told the girl. She blushed at her comment. Amy had became friend with her as most of the time she is with Cedric and Amy liked her.

Dumbledore stood up gathering everyone's attention. "This castle would not only be your home this year but home to our very special guests as well. Now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their Headmistress Madame Maxine."

The doors of Great Hall opened and girls in blue dress and tilted hats walked in, doing few tricks and conjuring butterflies in air, their headmistress walked behind them, she was a tall giant. After they were finished they sat on the spare empty table near Rawenclaw table.

"And now our friends from North, please greet the proud sons of Drumstrang and their High Master Igor Karkroff." Dumbledore said and in walked boys in brown coats, doing summersalts and banging their staff on the ground igniting flares of fire, their headmaster walked in with none other than Victor Krum. Students cheered and clapped for both the schools. They sat at the table near Slytherin.

Then Dumbledore made the students sing the song for welcoming the new schools.

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,
Teach us something please,
Whether we be old and bald,
Or young with scabby knees,
Our heads could do with filling,
With some interesting stuff,
For now they're bare and full of air,
Dead flies and bits of fluff,
So teach us things worth knowing,
Bring back what we've forgot,
Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
And learn until our brains all rot.