Daisy Beat Asylum (5SOS)

Lilly's POV

I was home alone. That was dangerous. Too dangerous. Voices screamed at me "DO IT!" they screamed "PICK UP THE RAZOR!" They screamed at me until I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled the ear buds out of my ears and screamed at myself "SHUT UP! DONT LISTEN TO THEM!" I screamed at myself. I ran upstairs. I couldn't take it. I ran to the bathroom and opened up the cabinet and pulled a razor out and sit on the toilet, not bothering to close or lock the door. I held the blade to my wrist. I sliced my flesh open with the blade. I watched my skin gash open and the blood seep out and drip down my wrist. I clutched the counter, the blade still in my hand, as I stood up. My legs shook as I stood up and walked shakily to the door. My vision was growing darker and I felt light-headed and tired. I took one my step and my vision went black as I fell to the floor. The last thing I remember was hearing the metal blade hit the tile floor with a clatter.

Luke's POV

I walked down the avenue and kicked at a rock. She was gone. Liz was gone all because of my dad. I couldn't believe it. I yelled out in anger. "GAAAAAAH!"I screamed. I ran down the street and kicked my dad's apartment door open. My dad was passed out on the couch. Probably drunk. I thought. I saw a gun on the shelf next to me next to empty beer cans and cigarette butts. My hand twitched and I grabbed it. My fingers curled around the trigger as I grasped the gun in my shaking hands. I aimed it at my passed out dad. My breath was shaky and weak. I pulled the trigger through my sore hands and jumped at the loud noise. I pulled the trigger again, making sure he was dead. Anyone who killed my mum deserves to be dead. And the one who killed my mum was dead. I smirked and laughed at my dead father. I heard a siren but didn't move. I wanted anyone and everyone to know that I Killed him. Not anyone else but me.

Ashton's POV

There it was. The hashtag that stared up at me for the zillionth time. #keepcuttingashtonyouretrash. I faught back the tears that were fighting their way out of me. The fucking hashtag was back. I turned off the fan and got some rope. My mum wouldn't be back from the store for a while. I made a noose out of the rope and got a chair and connected the noose to the ceiling fan. My shaky hands pulled the rope over my head. I made sure it was tight around my neck before jumping. I bent my legs ready to jump off of the chair. I heard the front door open. "ASHTON?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I heard my mum scream just as I jumped of the chair. She was almost too late... She was almost not able to save me....

Mikey's POV

I had been in the same foam cell for I don't know how long. They said I needed the help. But I wouldn't let them take my friend away. I grabbed the box of crayons and pulled out a random color. Orange. I drew a heart on the table that sat in the corner with me. I continued coloring on the table until I heard a nock on the door. I looked up to see Nurse Millie. She walked in with a smile and she sat down on the floor next to me. "Hey Mikey how are you this morning?" She asked with a gentle smile. "I-I'm good..." I stuttered "That's good. Has Kara visited you today?" She asked and I knew she was talking about my friend. She couldn't see Kara but I knew she was there. I nodded my head and I held Kara's hand next to me. I wanted to leave this place with Kara.

Calum's POV

Another day another patient coming in or out of The Asylum. Mostly in. I rarely saw a patient check out of the hospital these days. And when I saw a new person enter I felt sad for them because I knew they probably would never leave. I looked at the list of patients supposed to come in today...

• Lily Colfeild- Found unconscious, arm dripping with blood and a blade next to her
• Ashton Irwin- Attempted suicide
•Lucas Hemmings- Murderer. Found grinning next to his dead father whom he killed.

It was sad these people would probably never see there family again... And it hurt me for them. I already felt guilty before they walked through the door.