- Chapter 12: First Outing -

Not Checked, Not Edited

- Kara's Pov -

- Kara's Pov -

I wake up with a heavy height on my chest which i'm definitely not used to but when i look down and see Demetri laying on me with his legs inbetween mine, his head inbetween my boob's and his hands holding my ass i know i could definitely get used to waking up like this because he just makes me feel at peace which is something i haven't felt for a while. Suddenly Demetri starts to hover over the top of me and i roll my eyes knowing it's dad doing this because he probably read my mind and did this so i could get up without waking Demetri up trying to roll him off me. I quickly and quietly get off the bed then watch as Demetri is gently lowered onto the bed like nothing ever happened once i know he is still fast asleep i run to my en-suite where i have a quick shower then go dressed (Outfit above) ready for whatever today has to throw at me but this time i wear something slightly different. When I'm done i rush down to the kicthen only to see dad plating out breakfast with a smile on his face and he quickly slides a plate of food to me which i eat straight away because damn dad's food is always delicious but then dad's smile turns into a smirk when we both hear thundering footsteps coming downstairs then in walks Demetri who is still in his pj's and looking worried untill his eyes land on me then worry turns into relief.

"What's the plan for today dad?" I asked watching Demetri eat his breakfast like it's going to disappear

"I want you and Demetri to go out on your first outing to make sure Edward doesn't suspect anything" He said smirking at Demetri

"You mean i have to walk around and act like im not expecting him to attack me at any moment!" I said worriedly

"Yes that's exactly what i want you to do but you won't be alone because you will have Demetri with you and i will just be a mental scream away" He said soothingly

"Fine but i won't go to far, i think going to the local grocery store and back will be good enough don't you think" I said softly