26.Finally married..

Start from the beginning

In Nandu's room..

NANDINI'S POV

Na- Wow Nandu you are looking gorgeous...

N-(Smiling) Thank you so much Navu..

Na- You know I cannot believe my besty is getting married..

The wedding glitters have really got into me as I sit all dolled up . Although it's a court Marraige but Navu made me ready as a bride telling it's my special day and not to worry she made sure we will not get caught...I still can't believe we are getting Married it seems like yesterday only we realized our feelings and confessed to each other but no here we are today getting married with a baby, the symbol of our love between us..

N-(nervously) Navu are we doing correct?

Na- Don't worry Nandu. Remember everything is fair in love and war. And in you both case it's true love. And don't take this my tension otherwise it will harm  my daughter younger brother or sister OK... Now come on I already informed Cabir they are waiting for us in the car... we need to leave fast...

N- Hmm you are correct.  JAI NAVYA KI MATARANI KI JAI..

N- Yes JAI MATARANI...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
In the car,

MANIK'S POV

Of o I am waiting here in this car from last 2 mins when will she come . I am finally getting married to the love of my life 😍 ❤. YAY..

C-Hey you what are you smiling about...

M- (innocently) Um nothing just having a small makeout session with Nandu in my dream

C-(furiously)You just because I gave you permission to marry Nandu doesn't mean you will do whatever you want..

M- But we have alre...

I stooped seeing her Goddess in front of me...There is comes  my angel , my jaan, my star 🌟 my Whole world my and only my Nandu. Dressed in a red saree is looked gorgeous 😍 She look she look... nothing could describe her beauty. She came and sit beside me blushing. I heard Cabir and Navya going out for something to give us some privacy..

I felt euphoric. Finally we are getting Married. I was like turned into a robot . It seems like my brain 🧠 has completely switched off and only my heart was functioning which was running like a mad man..My eyes filled with tears watching her..

N-(worriedly)Manik baby what happened are you OK..

I nodded in no..

N- Why what happened why are you not ok??

M- You are looking so beautiful...I can't believe we are finally getting married..

N-(Smiling)believe or not we are getting Married Manik. And you have to be with me and bear my torture whole life..

M-(chuckling) And I am more than ready to do for you and( keeping a hand on her belly) our little baby too..

I learned to kiss her... our lips were just about to touch when..

C- OK OK that's enough rest you do at your wedding night now we don't want to watch a live porn now do we Navu??

Na(nodding in no )No no of course not..

M- You c*c*b*lker Cabir. I will kill you..

C- OK kill me later first let you both get married..

Ya first time he said something correctly.  We should first get married than I will see this fellow...