Everyone except Renu smiled seeing her requesting taking Arnav's side.

Renu - He is our Son. How will we get upset if he say something ?

Aakash - Maa, can't you keep your mouth shut for sometime ? We are here to mend everything. But Seems like you will damage everything.

Arvind (Renu's Husband ) - Arey.... Leave her Aakash Bitwa. Let's go inside first. Iam so excited.

Kushi - Come inside Uncle ji.

Everyone went inside, Arnav who went inside to pick Aarav came out hearing car sound stood stunned seeing the people standing before him.

Kushi - Arnav ji.....

Arnav looked at Kushi.

Kushi - Everyone is here to be with you. After so many years they have got you back. Please let them stay here Arnav ji........

Arnav glanced everyone and went inside without saying anything leaving Aarav down.

Kushi looked at him then at Raizadas and then at her Son..... She jumped making Aarav exclaim.

Kushi - Aarav your Dada didn't said anything......

Aarav giggled seeing his happy mother. Aakash went near him and lifted him who wriggled in his hold seeing a stranger. Aakash gave a chocolate and Aarav got it in his hands.

Anjali - Chote got upset seeing us.

Aakash - It's our responsibility to make him smile then.

Kushi - Don't worry. Sit down. What would you like to have ? Tea or coffee ?

Everyone told their preferences and Kushi asked the maid to prepare it. She herself prepared Tea for her husband and went to their room asking the Raizadas to be comfortable.

When she went inside their room he was seen lying on the bed. She went and sat beside him and touched his hands. Arnav jerked and opened his eyes. She caressed his hair.

Kushi - I know you are upset with me. But Arnav ji.... Try to understand their situation. They all love you like nothing. When you suddenly vanished and after five years you came infront of them with a lady who is your wife, Misunderstanding is ought to happen. They are your parents.... Like we both for Aarav. Please Arnav ji.

Arnav didn't knew what to do he kept quite and kept his head on her lap hugging her waist.

Kushi knew he is disturbed with everything.

Kushi - Iam so sorry for putting you in this situation.

She kissed his temple and he closed his eyes.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... Get up and have breakfast.

Arnav - I don't want.

Kushi - Ok at least have this coffee.

Arnav shook his head NO.

Kushi - Please Arnav ji. Mere liye.....

Arnav picked the glass and had his coffee. She kissed his cheeks and asked him to rest.

Then she went down where everyone was sitting.

Kushi - Uncle ji Aunty ji let's have breakfast.

Anurag - Woh Chote.... I mean Arnav.....

Kushi gave a small smile - He is resting Uncle ji. When he wakes up, I'll give his breakfast. You people come.

Everyone looked at each other. They understood that Arnav is not interested in communicating with them.

Kushi - Aarav Chalo Shona.....

Aarav followed his mother walking with his little feet. Raizadas stood up and went to breakfast table. Kushi with the help of maid arranged the table and as everyone sat together she started serving everyone.

Finishing the breakfast she settled elders in their room. Youngsters sat together and started talking.

NK - Thanks Bhabhi. You have took a major risk.

Kushi - Iam not NK. I always wanted to know about his family. You know.... Few years back even he was curious to know about his family and his background. But later he lost his hope. I knew deep in his heart he also wants his family back. He is just hesitant. He will come around don't worry. But NK.....

Everyone looked at her.

Kushi - The final decision will be his. I will not intrude in that. I hope you all will be ok then.

Aakash - I don't know what will happen in future. But right now we just want to be with him and spend sometime with him. Whatever his decision will be.... We will accept it.

Kushi smiled - Thanks. Ok you people go and rest for sometime. I'll look after Lunch preparations.

Everyone went to their room. Kushi sighed and made a plate for Arnav and went towards their room.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

He looked up at her. She went near him and extended his plate towards him.

Kushi - Eat something Arnav ji.

Arnav turned his face away silently. Kushi sighed and tore a piece of paratha......

Kushi - It's fine if you are angry with me. But don't show your anger on food. It's not a good habit. Please eat something.

Arnav who kept looking at her opened his mouth accepting the morsel. Kushi smiled and kept feeding him.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... Tomorrow morning you have meeting with Bhansals. Can you do it or you want me to do the presentation ?

Arnav - I'll look after that. You go and keep entertaining your Friends whatever.

Kushi grinned - Ok. I'll call Arjun and Arohi for Lunch tomorrow. After your meeting finishes we all will have Lunch together.

Arnav stopped her hands that was feeding her - Enough.....

Kushi - What enough ? You haven't even completed Three paratha..... Finish this.

Arnav - Sorry Kushi. Everything doesn't happen according to your wish. It's my stomach and it will accept only how much it can take.

Kushi pouted and sat silently. Arnav shook his head and stuffed the half paratha in his mouth making her grin. He then took his laptop and started working for tomorrow's conference.

Kushi quickly kissed his cheek and sprinted outside. Arnav sighed pressing the bridge of his nose.

She decided the lunch menu and helped the maids to prepare lunch talking with them.

So the first morning with Raizadas wasn't that much bad. It was quiet pleasant. She just hope Arnav spent a good time with them.