Assassin's Creed Unity

Start from the beginning

"So, wait a minute. Midoriya and Uraraka are French, correct?" asked Aoyama.

"Yep. Born and raised in France" said Luke.

"Then why do they have Japanese names and British accents?" asked Aoyama.

"They have their Japanese names because I always keep the names the same unless I have to change them. As for the British accents, blame Ubisoft" said Luke.

"Pick up a trail? Are you a bloodhound now?" Ochako joked.

"Something like that" said Izuku.

Suddenly, everything around Izuku turned blue. Ochako glowed bright blue, and there was a glowing yellow trail of fog leading somewhere.

"Izuku just activated a thing called Eagle Vision, one of the many abilities Assassins have. It allows someone to see things that can't normally be seen. The yellow smoke is the trail the poison left behind" Luke explained.

Izuku followed the trail and Ochako followed him. It lead them to right outside the Sainte-Chapelle.

"What's that place? A church or something?" Kaminari asked.

"That's the Sainte-Chapelle. Yes, it's a church" said Aoyama.

"In this universe there's secretly a whole system of tunnels underneath it that lead to the French Assassin hideout" said Luke.

Izuku turned off his Eagle Vision.

"The trail ends here" said Izuku.

"Are you sure?" Ochako asked.

"I'm sure" said Izuku.

Ochako reached for her sword and was about to enter the building, but Izuku stopped here.

"No. Wait here" said Izuku as he was about to enter.

"Don't be ridiculous, I'm not letting you go in there alone" said Ochako.

"Ochako. I have to do this myself. Please" said Izuku as he put his hand on Ochako's arm.

Ochako was silent for a few moments.

"I understand" she said.

Izuku turned to face the building.

"You'd better come back to me" said Ochako.

Izuku noticed the trail of yellow smoke lead up the walls of the Sainte-Chapelle, he then started climbing up the entire building.

"Whoa! Midoriya's like a ninja!" said Kaminari.

"Pretty much. Another Assassin ability is that they can grab onto and climb almost anything" said Luke.

Izuku climbed up the Sainte-Chapelle until he reached one of the upper outside floors where a man with a green outfit and brown cape was there waiting for him with his back turned.

"Took you long enough, Pisspot" said the man.

"Aizawa?" said Izuku in disbelief.

Everyone was shocked that Shota Aizawa was the man who murdered Nezu.

"So it seems the teacher of Class 1-A murdered our principal! Why am I not surprised?" Monoma mocked before getting hit on the head by Kendo.

"Should have known it'd be you that find me. The only question is what happens now" said Aizawa as it started to rain. He also appeared to have a scar going down his left cheek.