☼︎☽︎24☾︎☼︎

Comincia dall'inizio

"𝐎𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧! 𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐘/𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧." Namjoon said receiving a yes from the younger.

"𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐚! 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞? 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰." Y/n said whining not knowing what was going to happen within few minutes.

"𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐘/𝐧. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥." Jin said smiling.

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐤?" Taehyung said smirking.

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞? 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝." Y/n said sassily.

"𝐉𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐚." Taehyung said smirking but soon yelped earning a light ear pull from Jin making everyone in the car laugh out loud.

As soon as Y/n stepped out of the car, her eyes grew wide with surprise upon seeing the beautiful path of snow lighted with small lights all along the way.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Y/n asked getting surprised because that's not what she expected for a christmas party.

"𝐘/𝐧, 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭!" Namjoon said pushing Y/n lightly towards the way.

The enlighted way did looked pretty. The white and the bright light mixing well. The place seemed like as if everything was pre-planned. Now that made the female wonder about who must have planned so many things for her. Her heart says it definitely must be Yoongi. And so with big smile on her face, she speed up to go towards where this beautiful way takes her to.

Finally after walking for a little more, Y/n stopped when she could see the way ending. Towards the end of the way she could see Yoongi with his gummy smile on display.

Her heart began to beat faster than usual. Her eyes shined with love seeing Yoongi dressed up and looking all handsome as always.

She ran towards him and threw herself into his arms. And within no time, both the male and female melted into the warm feeling of each other.

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧?" Y/n asked still in the hug.

"𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐘/𝐧." Yoongi said sniffing Y/n's silky black hair which smelled like fresh lavender.

"𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨. 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡!" Y/n said softly.

The two remained in the hug taking their sweet little time to feel each other. Y/n's head was on Yoongi's chest and she could clearly hear his fast heartbeat making her sigh in comfort.

"𝐘/𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞?" Yoongi said smiling breaking the hug now.

"𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞! 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨. 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞." Y/n said making Yoongi's heart melt in happiness.

Yoongi took hold of Y/n's hands softly and took her to the direction where he was finally going to propose her.

His heart was beating too fast. He could feel the rush of adrenaline taking over him. Yoongi felt different kind of feelings starting from nervousness to excitement and all he hoped was that Y/n also reciprocates his feelings and accepts him as her future husband.

ᴀɴᴀ: ʜᴇʟʟᴏ sᴡᴇᴇᴛɪᴇs ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ's ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ. ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ.

ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ? ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ :)

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ.