My room or yours?

Mina

Water lapped around my breasts, and the combination of the hot water and cooler, misty air, along with his gentle caress, brought forth goose bumps to erupt up and down the length of my body.

He slipped a single finger inside me, pumping slowly, then, with the pad of his thumb, he resumed the intense stimulation of my clit.

"I like that."

I'd orgasmed through masturbation in the past, but if the sensations my body now rode provided any indication as to what the 'Big O' moment had in store, I was more than eager and willing to ride that wave out with the man I'd just met.

Sure, he was almost a stranger, but a stranger who stepped in and landed a plane, saving me and everyone else.

The man's hot, can fly a plane, and he has wickedly talented fingers. What more do I really need to know?

It's not as if seventy-two hours from now, any of this will matter. I'll get on with my life, and he with his. He'll become a lingering memory—one I may need to conjure up from time to time.

I was so close. I felt the sweet burn of the impending release along with the twitching of the muscles working their way around his finger.

A boom on the door, followed by not one but two knocks, made me jump, and I sat upright in the tub.

Dominic's gaze shot to the door leading to my assigned room.

The knob jiggled, but the door remained locked.

"Mina." Filipe's voice rose from the other side of the door, followed by three more knocks. "You in there?"

A handful of seconds ticked by, leaving my heart thumping wildly in my chest.

"Yes." I cleared my throat. "Where, uhm, w-where else would I be?"

"Whatcha doing?" His tone changed, and I knew from experience that twenty questions were about to kick off.

"I'm de-stressing in a tub of bubbles. Why?"

Dominic's hand slid to my upper abdomen, and he eased my body back until I was in the water and lying down once again.

"Are you alone?" Filipe's voice rose a few octaves.

"No, I'm in here with a fleet of bubbles, a guy with a hot body, and a bottle of wine," a nervous laugh left my lips, "which is why I'm talking to you, Filipe?"

A wolfish grin washed across Dominic's face, and his hand returned to its prior position between my legs, making me yelp.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good." I grabbed hold of his hand, stilling his motion. "Just spilled some wine."

Dominic licked his lips, then shook his head. Lifting my hands, he put one on each side of the tub.

"Don't move them," he whispered in my ear, then resumed his gentle, but persistent caress.

His touch was like an electric charge that only made my throbbing clit ache with need.

"When you're done, come to my room if you want. Mona's feeling better, and it looks like the quarantine's partially lifted."

My fingers gripped the sides of the tub so hard, I was sure I'd have to pry them off later.

"Why's that?" Involuntarily, my hips ground to the rhythm Dominic had set, and when he plunged a finger inside me, followed by another on the second stroke, I bit back a moan.