Need some help?

Dominic

There's nothing like an old-fashioned ass chewing to close out a fucked-up day, and that's exactly what my boss, Alexei Stepanovich, had done for the last twenty minutes. I'm not sure what the fuck he didn't understand when it came to the word quarantine, primarily when issued by the CDC.

Fuck, it's not as if I can drag the girl out of the hotel, past the CDC, guards, and hotel staff. What the fuck?

Kicking off my shoes and socks, I plugged in my phone to charge, unbuttoned my shirt, and headed to the restroom to shower. On my way, I glanced at the coffee pot, set it up to make four cups—knowing a long night awaited—then continued on my way to the bathroom.

As soon as the door opened, a dense wave of steam hit my face and filled my lungs, and I could've sworn I'd heard my name.

Within seconds, I saw her. Eyes closed, my doe-eyed beauty soaked in a bath, looking like an angel surrounded by fluffy clouds. One of her pink, erect nipples broke the surface of the bubble-filled water, begging for attention, and the other one stayed hidden just under the surface.

She gripped the side of the tub with one hand, and her other moved rhythmically between her legs, stimulating her clit, if guessing.

That's it, Mina, Baby, show me what you like.

A bottle of wine sat open on the corner of the tub, and next to it, an almost empty glass. From the looks of things, she'd had at least two cups, maybe more if she hit the minibar.

"Please." A soft mew of frustration rose from between her parted lips. "Dominic."

My name came from her mouth like a soft plea and made the head of my dick ache. Her need made me want to fulfill her every desire. And right now, my doe-eyed beauty was experiencing some significant sexual dissatisfaction.

"Need some help?" I leaned just inside the door frame.

Her eyelids sprung open, and she shot up in the tub, exposing more of her perky, round breasts, then drew her knees to her chest.

"What are you . . . no—no I don't need any help, I um . . ."

Her skin turned an even deeper shade of pink.

"You sure about that? Because I'm pretty sure I heard my name pass your lips." I took a step inside. "And I'm more than happy to assist, just so you know."

She remained in the tub, looking up at me all doe-eyed and wet.

"Or I can leave if you'd rather I go. It's up to you." I winked at her. "You're calling the shots. So, what's it gonna be, Miss Melchor? Are you coming tonight or not?"

"Well, Dominic, I'm not sure." She seemed more relaxed than when on the plane, which I knew the wine had a heavy hand in.

"Why is that? Pray tell."

A small smile bloomed on her lips.

"Because that would require some close contact. And I'm not sure Nurse Reynolds would approve."

She bit down on her lower lip, and a subtle twitching of her nose hit. Not like the noticeable double twitch that struck when she lied, but something different—something I'd need to keep an eye on and assess.

"Well, what Nurse Reynolds doesn't know, won't kill her."

And I meant that rather literally. I didn't particularly care for that bitch, and there was something about her that set me off, a layer of distrust that didn't bode well.