More tendrils curl around both her pert breasts, squeezing so goddamn good, the tips flickering over her painfully hardened nipples. Others wrap around the curves of her ass, one stray, smaller tendril sliding firmly in between and up into her ass hole. She whimpers, biting down hard on her bottom lip, eyes screwing shut, but still rolling underneath her lids as another tendril flickers over her clit before clamping down hard and suckling mercilessly away.

Along with his large hands gripping the tops of her thighs, claws gently scraping over her and making her shiver every time they do, AND with the goddamn way the tip of his tongue firmly curls relentlessly over her g-spot, while the rest of the thick pink (expertly) wriggling appendage pounds her sopping wet cunt... well, she really doesn’t need much more than –

‘Holy fuck, V, I’m –‘ Even Eddie’s thoughts can’t form properly as she falls flat backed onto the bed and lets the feeling of him surrounding her – fucking filling her so completely – take her over just as completely.

Venom growls his approval, sounds vibrating against her sweet cunt, growls all the more with the delicious gushes of encouragement she gives him. ‘Good, Eddie?’ He may know through their bond, but he always likes to hear her say it.

“Yesss...”

“Eddie?”

‘NOO.’

His more annoyed sounding growls are even more of a thrill against her cunt, which is why Eddie is barely able to gasp her words out. “Is... that Pat –“

‘NO.’ When there’s another knock at their front door, Venom grunts, quickly followed by blatant begging. ‘Stay with me, Eddie. So close.’

Eddie is torn, her body still drowning beautifully, though, her mind cracking through the haze. “What about – Ohh...”

‘Can block them out. Just us, my love.’ Venom quickly reassures her.

He grips her tighter, hands and tendrils squeezing her just right, tongue fucking her cunt just right, tip firmly flickering over her g-spot, and Eddie comes hard with a wail that’s instantly cut off as she lets him fill her mouth with him, too. She sends out a brief mental thanks – because let alone Patrick and Toxin hearing her, she thinks the whole of San Francisco probably would have heard her – bites down hard on him as she rides out their orgasm.

Venom groans low and shiver delightfully against her, crawls back over her, slumps onto her, and presses his maw into the crook of her neck. He shivers again as he slips from her cunt and her equally delicious mouth, brushes a clawed finger gently over her hip as the other tendrils all slowly crawl back into him.

“Guys, we know you’re home; we could hear... well, I don’t wanna say what it sounded like, ‘cause to me, Tox is still a baby, but –“

There’s a loud scoff before Toxin can be heard snipping back with, “I am NOT a baby! By symbiote standards, I’m already twice your age!”

“Well, you’re still MY baby.” Patrick sweetly replies before Toxin can be heard letting out adorably affectionate rumblings. Then, Patrick is back to knocking on the front door. “Guys? Eddie, I need a fav –“

“JUST A MINUTE!” Venom’s head snaps up as he yells out, tone clearly annoyed.

“OK! Shit...” Patrick exasperatedly yells back.

She chuckles, and Venom sends her a rather pathetic looking glare. “He ALWAYS needs a favour from you.” He grumbles out with a quiet scoff.

Eddie chuckles again, rolls her eyes, but can’t help smiling fondly up at him. “You’re ridiculous.” She tells him, hands slowly sliding up those lovely bulky arms warmly surrounding her. “It’s probably just another article or interview he needs. Strictly business. So stop that sexy poutin’.”