Stay With Me

Eddie is so glad he woke them up for this as she stares at the small swell of her lower stomach, eyes wide, cheeks blazing, chest heaving and limbs quivering without his inky mass holding her down. The more human parts of her brain are trying to tell how that she should be disturbed, but every other part of her feels goddamn electrified as he moves inside of her... inside of her cunt – Christ! – and up into her womb. She then feels the last parts of him sliding over her thighs and up into her cunt with the rest of him, and Eddie can only let out a shuddering breath, can barely keep her elbows propped up enough to watch it all happen.

‘Inside you, Eddie... Feels so good... So warm and wet... Feel so safe, Eddie...’ Venom mumbles contently in their mind.

“Holy f-fuck, yesss... ohh.” Eddie’s elbows buckle as he writhes inside of her, presses against every little crevice of her. She manages to right herself before she can flop back against the bed, eyes half lidded, but still intently focused on the sight of him moving under her flesh. She’s never felt so goddamn full and it feels so fucking good – the only bad thing about it is that she knows she won’t last more than a few more minutes this way before crumbling altogether.

‘No holding back, Eddie.’ Venom reminds her, ‘Can do this forever, if you want.’

Eddie lets out a half choked laugh, half choked out moan as he wriggles faster inside of her. Her eyes grow wider as the small swell of her stomach raises and moves along with him. It feels like all of her organs are shifting, and not in the less pleasurable way they did when the two of them first bonded. “Fuck, V... mmn!

‘Faster, Eddie?’

“Yes — ohh...”

Venom’s pleased rumblings float through their mind, his formless symbiote mass quivering back against her lovely pink insides shivering all around him. He finds himself helpless as his tongue forms from out of his mass and licks against every part of her he can find. More pleased rumblings float through their mind when she lets out a loud whine of utter delight.

“V –“ Eddie gasps as his tongue runs firmer licks over her insides, her curling toes already aching. She whines out again when she feels him flooding her with his own brain chemicals, soothing all of her aches as well as tethering her directly to his shared pleasure. Still, she somehow manages to get out half of her sentence, at least. “Careful with... teeth – ohh, fuck meeee...”

Am fucking you, Eddie. Think I’m doing pretty well.’

He sounds less teasing than usual, more states his words. Even so, Eddie lets out a half choked laugh, half choked sob, and still manages to grit out one word, “Dick.” She tries for more, an insult, a witty quip, anything. Instead, she is letting out another high pitched half gasp, half whine, because now a tiny little tendril slips from her stuffed cunt, slides up to close over her neglected clit.

Venom feels the ache in her cute little pink nub ebbing at once under his touch, but it’s not quite enough, for either of them. His tendril suckles firmly and unrelenting at her clit as he moves himself faster inside of her, as he licks up every part of her sweet juices. Her lovely noises are like music to him, encourages him with every little one she makes (all just for him.) He feels a small vibration, somewhere distant in his mind, hears it, too, but ignores it, because it’s not this, it’s not them, it’s not Eddie, so it doesn’t matter.

“V, baby... almost there... so fuckin’ good...” Eddie gasps as his tongue licks mercilessly at her g-spot, her head finally falling back, her eyes finally tearing away from the disturbingly magnificent sight, her back finally hitting the bed as her elbows finally give out.